1. the beginning.

TIRED. EXORCISE. UNDERSTAND. SAVE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT HAS TO BE THAT WAY.

You brush your locks away from your vision, careful enough not to touch the bandages around your head. You just got out from the infirmary and you felt like you need to walk around, letting your feet do all the work.

Your ears perked up when you heard some ruckus not to far away as then you realize that your feet had brought you to your classroom. You fixed your glasses before quietly opening the wooden door and swiftly walk towards a brown haired girl.

Shoko ieri, one of the first years of the jujutsu high who masters the reverse curse technique.

"Oh- y/n!" Shoko turn towards your direction while you just sat beside him. Your hands never leaving your pocket hoodie. "What the heck are they doing?" You look over your two other classmate with disgust.

"Arguing as always" she sigh and lay her head on her table to peacefully nap. "How long?" You ask how long the idiots had been arguing.

"5 minutes and 38 seconds" shoko answers while you stand up and made your way to the other two.

Using your bandaged hand, you simply grab their collar and lift them up as if they were a kitten. "You two...." You lift them up until their faces was level to you, "do you know you've been a brat this whole time" you cheekly closed eyed smile made the two gulp in panick.

"H-hi! Y/n-chann~ you good?" Satoru Gojo, the carrier of the six eyes and limitless curse technique. A little bit of improvement he'll be the strongest shaman in this era.

"Oh! Y/nnn!" Suguru Geto, one of the special grades and he's technique is a curse manipulation. One of the strongest.

A seconds had past you suddenly drop them on the floor, their asses harshly slamming against the floor. But, Satoru was smart to activate his technique so he was drop on the floor like feather.

Geto glare at Gojo because of cheating and the two was again ready fot the round you but you're there to control things.

"What you two been fussing about?" You asked while you also sat cross leg in front of them, also checking of shoko was already asleep and she is.

"Why did you have to save that jujutsu sorcerer Y/n!" Satoru Gojo speaks, his voice was serious the same as his six eyes that was peeking over his black round tinted glasses. If this happens, Satoru isn't playing nor joking anymore.

You sigh while fixing your glasses up, "He might save someone i couldn't save" that was you could say as you give them both of a genuine smile.

"See! That's what i told you!" Suguru darted his tongue out to Satoru when it seems that suguru win the fight earlier.

"But y/n! He belittle you!" The words that came off Satoru's tongue made your body tense up a little as shadows has loom over your e/c irises. And this didn't go unnoticed by the two, however, that didn't last long since you look up at them with smile.

"I know he's a shaman..." You paused while looking over the open window of the classroom. Satoru and Suguru stared at your face, they wonder when did the bags under your eyes became visible and how you grow thinner. "Strong need to protect each other, right?" You give them a small smile before standing up.

"I should get going! I'll rest up a bit" you then ruffles their hair. Earning a different reaction from the two, Satoru leaning on your touch whilst Suguru groaning for ruining his bun.

When you step out of the room, the small act and the mascara your wearing drops. You were drained. Tired. But you have to keep going. There's Saturo, Suguru, and Shoko Right?

"Y/n!" You stop on your tracks and look back. It was Suguru. "Can we talk?" You raised your brow at him and brought one of your hands to your ear as if telling him you didn't hear him. Your actions made rhe ravenette pout as you chuckle at him.

———

"What happened there y/n?" Suguru started. Both of you were sitting on the bench under the shade of tree. For that moment. You felt peace.

You chuckle a little, your hands playing on the sharpened pencil. "What are you talking about Suguru?" You try to avoid his question.

"It's a Zenin, The one who you save was Naoya zenin" Suguru grip his hand tight, he was trembling on unknown reason. Or because of the worsts he was seeing in the future. You scoffed and stopped playing with the pencil whilst you savor the summer breeze brushing against your skin.

It's cold.

"It was set up..." You remove your glasses, the only reason why you could see curses was your glasses. "It was set up to end me" your words made Suguru turn towards you with a widened eyes.

His hunches was right, but he didn't expect all of if to be right. First is that they use you to shield themselves against any attack but they give off the idea of showing you save naoya to protect the clans hand. And last, it was set up to get rid of you. The zenin's failure.

"Y/n—"

"But look at the bright side Suguru" you put back your glasses and stand up. "At least I didn't kill him". The words that had just slipped out of your tongue made him look at you at disbelief and worry.

What are you planning?

"I'll see ya' around Suguru!" But before you could walk away from him you look back at him with a smile. "Oh! Suguru! Did you see the four koi fish i bought?" The raventte only nods at you.

"It's pretty right?"

"Yeah!" He agrees.

Yet he wonders why the three of it was pure white and one is dark black.

———
Hi my lovely readers! Don't firget to vote and comment! Love lots!