10. can't get away

EVEN IF YOU RAN AWAY

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HE HAVE YOU WRAP IN A FINGER.

"Just what i said brother! I bring him here to distract him!" Your words only made Toji Zenin cock his eyebrows in annoyance. His lichen-colored eyes perceive the dark circles that surround your eyes, then to your slightly off shirt that allow the black material strap peek to the mans eyes.

Lying or not, this is the only time that he sees you so off guard, you didn't even bark back to his piercing glare that you would always notice in a millisecond.

"You look tired." His voice seem like he just said that to relieve the unnerving silence but he truly do care for you. Especially that the prologue of the consequence of your doings is just playing right in front of his eyes. And he was aware of the tension around the hotel, as if someone was always watching all the necks and toes of a person that set a foot on this twenty-four story building.

You gently rubbed your temples, sighing multiple times, then pushing  your glasses (that you only wear often) in assumption that it will slightly relieve the dizziness that you've been enduring this whole time.

"To be honest, im not tired. I got trick" your voice was near to a whisper as you could feel your world dacing in a rainbow light and circling your vision like a madman. Little Megumi was overcoming the guilt and hiding behind his fathers legs while clutching on his shirt. Though, Tohi wasn't dumb to not notice this unusual behavior. "Don't accused the child brother, Megumi is a good boy enough to just stare at the cup and didn't even try to drink the content" you said, leaning on the door frame of your room.

"Cup?" Toji then decided to gently lead the way to your room and made you sit on your bed, of course Megumi's puffy eyes were not swollen enough to not witness your state.

"Well, the owner of the hotel was kind enough to offer the child a flavored drink. Sure, a child will be foolish enough to be tricked by an orange drink" you pinch the bridge of your as you feel your eyelids making contacts with each other. "But fuck! It was their tactic to make their customers stay longer in their hotel!" You said, slowly getting loss some consciousness.

"I thought you were immune to poison Y/n?" The bulk man asked, ruffling his mini me who he noticed that was getting a little sleepy too. "Are you hearing yourself Toji? Sleeping pills is thousand more different than poisons. And fuck that for being odorless". You wanted to laugh at yourself for being so naive that time to display your goody two shoes of personality, thinking that the owner will kick you and Megumi out of this hotel for just a mere drink.

Though, you have notice the smirk playing on thier face as you chug down that drink. You were just dumb for an independent woman.

"Lock the door." You said firmly to Toji when you feel that the two figure slowly retract from your position. "Yeah." That response of Toji was a telepathy message to take care. You just completely immerse in the sudden wave of dizziness until you heard the click sound of a locking door.

Yet, whilst to the heavy weight of your body, as if there was a huge boulders on your shoulders and a chain that keep you in bed. You force yourself to crawl to a side table and fetch the hidden revolver that you illegally claim in the black market. Nonetheless, you insist on wearing the newly crafted curse glasses. And after that, the last string of consciousness was cut off from you.

Without knowing...

The pair of eyes that have been watching all the interaction, listening to the conversation to the soft flow of your red blood cell on your body, as a reddish blush on his face can't keep but display his excitement and burst of adrenaline.

With a slow walk, he approach your chamber, he felt the softness of mattress as he lay down beside you. You were completely beautifully lifeless, a sculpture of God, as if the last piece of him. He can't help but smile and he sees his reflection on the shiny weapon you were now loosely holding, he sees his eyes shine like a midnight blue sea.

"Y/nnn..." He whispers, as he gently remove the weapon and your glasses aside, he can't help but bit his lower lips in excitement. Then, he nuzzles on your neck, sniffing all the scent he could whilst being fled to the heavens he wish he went to sooner. 

His arms snuck into your unconscious body, resting on your waist while keeping it tight. Gojo, was his last name, slowly traces your jawline with a kiss and never ever he hesitate to leave a mark. He was moaning mess and he could feel his clothes were getting tight as usual, his long digits comb your locks away, to have a clearer view of your beauty.

He sat on top of you, "Hold me. Please..." He whispered, holding on your arms and snuggling in your palms, leaving kisses in the process.

If this is really happening, now we've known the reason by Toji has an unsettling feeling around this hotel, and how would that owner offer a full glass of orange juice to a child that he just saw.

"Y/nnn" he whispered yet again, tracing your features up to your jawline to your collarbone. He was in his utopia. "You'll come back to me" he said, locking your unconscious body to his arms as he dreamingly collided his lips with you cold lips.

———-
Hi there my lovely readers! What can say about the story flow???