6. the murder.

THEY ARE TRULY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
UNFAIR AND CRUEL.

RECORD——— investigation report on a mass murder involving a two special grade curse spirit.
CASUALTIES: 251 residents of ToriTori village along with the M/n Zenin and F/n Zenin.

"YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE, DIDN'T YOU!?"

"Y/N!!"

This is the scene unfolding inside the room of the second years of tokyo jujutsu high.

You can't breathe, your hands were cold numb while it ooze a red blood liquid from the pressure of your digging nails. Your nose was bleeding too as you were punch by Satoru Gojo out of nowhere when you confronted him. Yes, you want to think rational and dont let your emotion got ahead of you, you want to just calm your nerves so you wont be regretting things after.

But who could calm in this situation? Your parents who quit being in the clan to leave far away from the sorcerers and to have a peaceful life were allegedly attacked by curse spirits. Not just them but also the whole village.

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THEM!" you screamed right to Satoru, not caring if you're hurting Suguru as you try to loosen his tight grasp on your arms. Suguru was at the edge of the cliff, he had promise to be on Satoru's side what ever happens hence he was too sure that there will be no time that you and Satoru will oppose each other but now here it is.

Flashing in from of his face.

Suguru gasped, his brows furrowed as he felt a harsh pain on his side upon realizing that you punch him. His hold on you loosened giving an opportunity enough to launch in Satoru.

The white haired man was tackled on the floor, surprisingly. Your figure was on top of Satoru, thus his dark aviator were shattered into pieces agaist your hand and his face, blood then ooze out from your hand and his cheeks. Raising your fist in the air, you harshly punch him in the face, back and back alternate with your right and left fist.

Satoru, The strongest shaman, he was psycho enough to turn off his limitless and to be able to enjoy your anger to him. He couldn't hide it, he grin ear to ear, pleasure was sure running to his body like adrenaline, savouring how your body grinding against his while your fist land on his face. His hand traveled to your thighs and settled to your waist to keep you in place.

Suguru had to be in the VIP seat to witness this, he had saw the pleasure and lust enveloping Satoru's oceanic orbs whilst amger and hatred what can be seen in your somber eyes. Although, Suguru could do a thing, nor could move any cell. He just stand there and watch, your punch don't have a curse energy yet he could tell that it was stronger than the black flash.

"I HATE YOU!" You puch Satoru's face, his head was harshly buried deep on the wooden floor.

"I HATE YOU!"
"I HATE YOU!"
"I HATE YOU!"
"I HATE YOU!"
"I HATE YOU!"
"I HATE YOU!"

A moments later, there was an deafening silence inside the room. You were now standing in the unconscious Satoru Gojo while blood was constantly dripping down fro m your fist. A shadow loom over your figure at the same time Suguru was going insane.

"y-Y/n"

You ignore him, planning to walk out from the room though he was fast enough to grab your arms to pull you back. The metalic blood making way to his hand.

"Where are you going Y/n?"

You didn't answer him, instead your solemn orbs shone as you glared daggers at him.

"Kill the higher ups" that's what you just said.

"B-but—"

"Stop me Suguru... I'll kill you too"

RECORD——— investigation report on a mass murder involving a jujutsu high student.

A fog made its appearance on your mouth while you breathe in and brethe out. The metalic smell of blood sip in on your nose trills, flowing flawlessly through yung lungs as if it was just a fresh air in your body.

A continues loud clap then was able to cut of the deafening eerie silence on the room. Thus, the owner of it carelessly walking through the pool of blood, not caring if it gotton to his white trousers.

"WELL DONE!...." He clapped then swiftly move closer to you, his mouth was inches away from your ears as you can already feel his hot breathing on your side. "Why didn't you go to tengen instead?" He had whispered.

"Will you stop it? Toji"  You push his face away from you using the back of your katana upon feeling him blowing a hot breathe on you. "Tengen's not one of Jujutsu higher ups, they only protect it, he dont make orders" You just heard him whistle, watching your blooded figure wipe off the blood off your katana. You white turtle neck shirt shaping you upper body as well as your trousers did justice to your figure.

Toji would be lying if he says that he didn't find you, his little sister, erotical.

"What's your plan?" He asks, brushing off the unholy thoughts that gotten to his mind as he escort you outside the restricted room of the Jujutsu High.

"I'm going with you"

Casualties: 50 high rank staffs were killed, according to the residuals and witnesses, confirmed to be Y/n Zenin attack.

SENTENCE TO DEATH.

———It's so funny how I'm in the corner of our classroom writing this stuff

———
It's so funny how I'm in the corner of our classroom writing this stuff. ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ