7. the day they met

HE'S BEEN OBSESSED.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SINCE THE DAY THEY MET.

Toji couldn't quite remember the last time where your eyes still emits light and innosence.  If he was right, it way back then when he visit you back on the clan when you were little. A long loose yukata was drapped on your body, dirt was covering your face, too skinny for a kid. His guava green orbs wandered around the room that the clan give to you.

Flies fled everywhere near you, the room smell so foul as he covers his nose when the breeze was grievously stench with pee.  You lay down on the muddy floor, your head was laying on what it looks like a sack of potato, you were looking like a pig yet you were the thinner one.

Furious was an understatement on what Toji feels now.

Back then, right after you were born, your father was tenderly holding you on his arms, gently swaying your vulnerable little body to keep you asleep. Toji glared daggers on his father, his nails harshly digging against his skin as his father just rejected his offer to get you away from the clan. You father refuses, saying that...

This time it will be different.

This time will be better.

This time, they wouldn't do it again.

And he was so angry for himself for actually believing those arrogant and misogynistic piece of elders.

"Y/n?" He called, it was almost like a whisper. He walk towards you, you tiny figure trembles as you sense that someone has entered your your small space.

"I-im s-so s-sorry" you mumbles, your eyes were shut close while you shuffles your body in a crawling position, your knees, palms, and your forehead was flatly laid on the dirty ground. Your salty tears creating a small puddle underneath you.

"I'M SO SORRY, I WON'T DO IT AGAIN, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME"

you keep chanting and chanting, not caring if you'll hurt someone's ears but all you could think is you'll be able to say your apologies so you wouldn't get any hit from them.

"I'm not gonna hurt you..." An unfamiliar voice soothes your eardrums, it was rapsy ang manly for you to assume they were a male. His hand was rough and humongous, as if only a one hand could fit your waist. You slowly raise your head to check who was in front of you, you were able to see his lips.

Lips that has a scar on its right side.

That's the only feature you saw on him when you were suddenly lift upward. Toji was clutching the collar of your shirt on your back. And who thought he'd been gentlemen to anyone.

Toji notice that you've been squirming around making him click his lips in annoyance. "Stop moving will you?"

"B-but the master said that it will be my end if i step outside this space" you spoke, testing your best to get out of his hold. But eventually you stiffened and stay still when you saw how this man easily broke the tatami door of your room.

"You'll not be taking orders to anyone." He said sternly making you just nod at him. This man had brought you to a different room, it was clean and cozy. The servants inside the room swiftly get out, they were frightened enough to stay there in seconds if toji was there.

Toji open the tatami door of the batroom as he plop you on the tiled floor. If it's not freezing cold outside maybe toji would brought you to the nearby river.