2. the argument.

IT WAS UNSETTLING
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME.

"HUH!? Say that again will you!?" Satoru's voice echoes around the hallway

"HUH!? Say that again will you!?" Satoru's voice echoes around the hallway. His fist was balled up while his nails were digging against his skin. The wrath on his brine orbs were completely visible on the human eye now that he weren't wearing anything to cover it.

On the other hand you simply and calmly sip your tea, your e/c eyes never leaving the white haired shaman as you stared at him nonchalantly.

" "it doesn't mean that if you're the strongest your opinion is always needed", that's what I say " you apathetically watch Satoru gritted his in irritation.

This is the first time that he was irritated by your words. Maybe because of his mood going around due to their failed mission against a special grade. But oh- he just couldn't contain himself anymore.

"Quit it you two" Suguru was the one who pulled Satoru away even there's a table separating you two. Shoko on the other hand was worried too, she never seen Satoru this agitated before. Hence, you're the one Satoru is arguing with, and she knew herself, that fighting against you nor Suguru will be the last Satoru will do.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Satoru growled whilst he swing his arm creating a gush of wind that brush against your figure. Soon after, several cuts was seen on your body, your cheeks, your shoulder, forehead and arms.

"SATORU!"

"Y/N!"

"it's fine Shoko!" You beckon to the girl to stay put as your face remain it's stoic expression. It did hurt but you expected it to come. You stand up, blood dripping on the wooden floor but you didn't care, you wouldn't want shoko to waste her energy for some cuts.

"Y-y/n..." Satoru trailed off, he was still glaring at you, though he was worried and all of you knew that he didn't mean it. But boy- he thinks that you deserve it when you look at him as if he was no one. For once, he felt so small.

Your e/c eyes were lifeless as ever, you look down on him while wiping the dripping blood on your cheeks with your bare hand.

"For someone entitled as the strongest, you should know that it's immoral to belittle the weak ones." Your tone was low and uncaring. Then, you walk away brushing your hair away from your face.

"And who do you think is stupid enough to belittle someone who's strong!?" Satoru didn't want to back down just yet. He didn't want to be the one who will be speechless.

His words had made you stop on your tracks. Though, you did not look back nor move a single muscle.

"Then, are you 'stupid enough' to look down on me?" That's what's your last words that left your mouth before you go upstairs unto your room.

The moon has made its way up on the dark sky, crickets of insects had occupied the silence in the jujutsu high. The event that unfold earlier had reach to yaga, as the man understands why you didn't come out of your room for the afternoon practice.

Meanwhile, the white haired shaman just got out from the shower, his white towel were still on top of his head as he stir his tea while looking outside the window of the kitchen area.

"You know that she has a point, right?" Suguru geto who were already in his sleepwear suddenly appeared beside him.

"Are you taking her side now?" Satoru look at him in disbelief, the grip on his tea was trembling as if telling Suguru that we could pour it in his face anytime he wants.

"Maybe?" Suguru shrugged, darting his tongue out to annoy the shit out of Gojo. And he successfully did, plus he was also able to dodge the piping hot tea. "But kidding aside Satoru, you should check up on her" Suguru patted his best friend shoulder which only made the man frown.

"And why would I?" He question, only to receive a headslice from Suguru.

"Aren't you courting her?"

"But that's when were first year!"

"Oh? You fell out of love on her?"

Satoru couldn't answer him, a smile had made it to Suguru's face upon seeing Satoru look away with a blushing face.

"I knew it." Suguru laughed then push his friend towards the stairs to the dorm rooms. "Check her out. And apologize"