9. The only weakness

AN ANGEL
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DESERVE A GOD.

Roaring of engine's and splashes of water is what you could hear in the outdoor arena, along with screams and cheerings of multiple people for their respective players. As if offering your throat can take back the money which is enough for a full week meal for a family.

"All the boats are lining up in a row" says the master of the ceremony while his voice boomed around the area with such enthusiasm. Meanwhile, a medieval violin music starts to play as the boats starts to speed up after the countdown ends.

"I've been wondering where you ran off to" a man in a black tux announced himself at the black haired man who was sitting comfortably on the bench of the arena. Who was no other than, Toji Fushiguro, "What do you think you're doing?" Shiu Kong, the man in the tux inquired to Toji.

Toji chuckled while raising the piece of paper that he holds, "making money out of money!" Toji roared.

"You've never win though" A feminine voice caught the eyes of the two male, one stare in curiosity and one rolled his eyes annoyingly. Shiu observe the woman standing not too far away from Toji, her arms was crossed at her chest, her facial expression was neutral. She was wearing a sleeveless black turtle neck that shapes the curve of her upper body. Thus, she paired it up with some fitted white jeans as a black balzer was draped on her shoulders.

Shiu would admit that this one is a beauty.

"The name's Y/n. Zenin Y/n. Toji's my brother" you've introduced yourself upon noticing that the newly arrived man was staring at your figure. Then you've turn your head back to the monitor were the boats were being showed. Your face remain neutral after seeing that the boat number 2— Toji's player was leading the others. "I suggest that you'll let me handle the six eyes instead of letting go of the money you've got" you advise to the older zenin who's lips were form in smug smirk.

"You couldn't even land a grievous hit on him Y/n. You'll only slow me down" his words didn't even made the woman move any muscle on her face as if she was expecting the words from her own brother. "Though..." she started while turning her head to glance over her brother, "you weren't the six eyes weakness" you proclaimed while the neutralization of your face remains, it made Toji more annoyed making him click his tongue.

"He's the eldest son and i cant do anything to him if i go there without a plan. So we need to send some idiots there to weaken him first" Toji proudly announced. After seeing the head of the star plasma vessel on the black markets bounty, placed with a 30 million yen.

Toji's plan was sure a winning card as surely sorcerer's or not, they willing to try for the money while the assurance of no one will have a chance to get that 30 million was a win win with the strongest as the star plasma vessels guard.

However, you've turn around, standing straight with your arms still across each other as your full body was facing the two gentle men.

"Gojo Satoru is capable of doing the most impossible. Toji, you could lose to him. Just like this race", you claimed then the boats has already passed by the finish line, clearly showing the winner was no other than the boat you've bet on. "Boat no. 6 matsuda reaches the finish line!" The host voice made the tall man click his tongue as he get up from the bench and stand up right in fornt of his little sister.

Shiu can say the height differences between then, though you can't read how much of a tension was on between them. As only one thing could be said...

Don't play with zenin's.

Both of your eyes dug into each other and no one is kind enough to look away for the sake of their pride."You know how life works in the clan" your words were just a whispered yet enough for him to hear, "how dare you sell Megumi to the Zenin's?" Even you didn't notice that you've grown attached and fond to the little boy, well both of them was still a child and you didn't want to repeat the history itself.

Yet, this man in front of you who should be responsible of them was looking at you cluelessly. "Who's that again?" Toji have questioned as if he wasn't the father who gave the boy's name.

—————————————

"No. My laboratory isn't a playground Y/n" You heard the tall blonde woman sighed on the other line because of your hideous request. "Two is too much Y/n, can't you leave the other on—"

"No." That's all what you could've mutter to defend your side, who could blame you? You're fighting your inner thoughts against the greater decision of taking the Fushiguro's with you or just leave them here all alone. Though, there's still a softness in your heart— at least for Megumi and Tsumiki.

"I'm really sorry Y/n—"

"It's fine." You reassured Yuki, whilst you made your way into the apartment. Your shoe's clanking against the metal ladder that goes onto the second floor. "Your going to pick me up tomorrow afternoon right? I'm going to pack my things today" you amusedly announce to her as you made your way to the Fushiguro's front door.

"HAH!? You're just—"

"Yuki-san, I'll call you later" you quickly and quietly hang up on her as much as you could. You've raised your eyebrows after you notice that the front door was agape open as if someone were inside. Softly, you open the door with caution— if it's an intruder, you don't want to them to be alerted by your arrival. Upon making yourself in, you've heard some muffled talks and music that was surely coming from the television.

You were alert, ready for any upcoming surprised attack from any side of the house. Though, you were very much thankful to stop yourself in the right time, or else a kid that's suddenly embrace your legs could been bleeding dead by now.

"Shouldn't you supposed to be at school, Megumi?" You retracted your sharp nails that were slightly grazing against the kid's neck and gently remove his arms around your legs to crouch down to his level. "Were you crying?" You calmly ask the kid who keep fidgeting his big shirt— which you assume is Toji's.

"No." Megumi flatly says, wiping off the tears that been running down from his face while you sat down on the floor- crossed leg and pulled Megumi down so he was nestling on your warmth. "Where's Tsumiki?" You ask, brushing Megumi's raven locks to calm him down.

"School"

"And you?"

"You're leaving, right?"

Megumi's words didn't surprised you as you've been noticing that this boy is a smart one and can't be fooled that easily. You swiftly turn Megumi around so now he was facing you, his nose and his eyes were red from crying. He's still a kid, but you're not going to sugar coat any truth for their feelings as you don't want them to be ignorant.

"Listen here Megumi... your mom has been killed by those scary creatures out there"

"Like the one behind you?" He innocently asks, slightly peeking at the monstrous curse behind your back yet you avert his eyes by cupping his cheeks and making him look directly at your eyes.

"Ignore them. So... where are we? Ah- right! And about your father... he won't coming back soon yet, he has the guts to sell you to the clan" you keep on blabbering and he just look at you intensely as if he understood the words that left your mouth. "Promise me Megumi. If I'm gone, you and Tsumiki will run away if some weird people approach you. And when I come back, I'm going to get you" he keep nodding and nodding thus you ruffles his hair and scoop him, caring him in your arms.

"How about you y/n? You're leaving."

"Yep but before that we're going to somewhere" you say to assured him and you gently drop him off on their couch.

"To where?" He curiously asks and you give him your biggest smile.

"To Okinawa!"

—————
Our man Satoru is sealed and the chapter 236 is just....ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ