5. the bestfriends betrayal.

THE START OF BETRAYAL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AND THE WORSTS.

RECORD—— 1 week ago, approximately 4:56 in the afternoon.
WHAT: Tokyo Jujutsu Training Ground Incident.
INVOLVED: Gojo Satoru and Zenin Y/n
CASUALTIES: one is was on 50/50.

"I think I've found my goals now" Suguru look up to your miserable state. Almost of your body was wrapped with bandage like a mummy, it only leaves out your face that seem become more thinner and paler. The dark circles under your eye was much dimmer than a piece of a charcoal. You were looking outside, yet you weren't admiring the three birds on the window, you just watch it.

You watch the one bird flew away leaving the two behind.

"I'm quitting Jujutsu High" The shine on your eyes had fallen ever since you wake up from the incident. Suguru catches his breath, the air couldn't seem to reach his lungs nor his heart, his five senses have become numb at all. He felt pain, he feel betrayed. "I'm still thinking of it though" your give him an closed eye smile to hid the pain that lays on your eyes.

"I-its not funny, y'know?" Suguru may appear heartless if you're looking to his rank but he's human too, he can feel fear, pain and empathy. Especially, when were talking about his friends. A week had passed, after the training ground incident, was also the same time span his mind has been troubled. You and Satoru was both of his friends but he couldn't figure out what was going on between the two of you.

Likewise, his mind could not still accept what cruelty Satoru had done to you in the training grounds.

You were back on looking at the window, you have your legs crossed each other while you sit on the hospital bed. It was purely ridiculous how they brought you to a normal hospital saying that they couldn't fix you or to protect you from Satoru. You propped your elbow to your legs and rested your chin on your palms.

"Y/n... You know Satoru didn't mean it right?"

You didn't react nor tense, you expect him saying this as soon as you said you're quitting Jujutsu. You want to laugh on how hilarious his reasons are, but if were talking about the most affected in this fight, it was Suguru and Shoko.

You sigh, you look over to Suguru who's face clearly displays a worried expression. You have heard from some girls that Suguru was more popular than Satoru these days, and you agree. He was so pretty and caring, he put up others safety before his making him have the impression of being a gentle man.

What happened to Satoru when he have this man as a role model beside him?

Or was it because of you that's why Satoru became like that.

"Suguru... What kind of woman is your type?" For that moment, the tension between the two of you subside on how Suguru look at you deadpanned and completely done.

"R-really y/n? This now?" Both of you lightly chuckle.

"Someone had visited me the other day...." You trailed off, hesitating to speak but you did it anyway. "Toji Fushiguro, My older brother. He said that he wouldn't interfere with my decisions thus one thing's for sure. He could not support me if were talking about financially" Suguru's silence was your cue to continue.

"That's why Toji's with Yuki, Yuki Tsukumo. One of the 4 special grade but we know that she's not aligned with the Jujutsu High." You patted the space in front of you and beckoned Suguru to sit in front of you. The man didn't hesitate to climb on your hospital bed and sit in front of you, his back was now facing you.

You reach to untie his messy bun and proceed to continue your talking while softly fixing his hair. "Yuki-san has an extraordinary goals and that is to create a world were no curse spirit exists" you felt him tense on your words but he quickly relaxes when you softly massage his scalp.

"She said she could support me financially in exchange of becoming her lab rat" Suguru    stop you from combing his hair and turn around to face you while still not letting go or your hands.

"You know you can't do that..."

"Yeah. I can't leave you and Shoko y'know?" For once in a lifetime, you face finally held a genuine smile. The smile that would melt thousands of heart as it were only shown once in a blue moon.

This made the raventte blush, his heart was racing as soon as this was a first time to see you smile for real.

"I love you Y/n, can i kiss you?" Suguru whispered but it was enough to reach your ear. He give your hand a little squeeze for assurance but you swiftly pull it off and look away from him.

"You can't" you rejected his requests, it's not like because Satoru had courted you nor you have feelings for someone already. If you'll follow your heart maybe you're already skin to skin, pressung and leaning into Suguru right now but you're no ordinary women. You choose to be rational and dont let your hormones got control of you.

"I understand, I'm sorry" He apologize and subconsciously rested his forehead on your shoulders. Maybe, he was trying to hide his embarrassed face from you.

"You shouldn't apologize to me. You should apologize to him" you mumbled, remaining calm even though his breathing had been tickling your collar bone. This side of Suguru didn't surprised you, as the man already laid out his feelings for you before you go back to the clan 3 months ago.

And for the sake of his best friend feelings, he asked a favor for keeping it a secret and act like nothing had happened. But as it said earlier. He was a human too, he could feel emotions, he could feel jealousy and pain.

You let him stay in that position that time.

But if only you knew that someone have been outside your hospital door, listening and watching everything inside, maybe you wouldn't allow Suguru to come in. The owner of the hand that was holding on the doorknob was cold, even his whole body was cold as if he was washed with a bucket of ice.

His ocean blue eyes couldn't believe what he just witnessed.  And from there on, he completely turn into a different person.

Satoru felt betrayed.

————hi my lovely readers! Please vote and leave a comment!

————
hi my lovely readers! Please vote and leave a comment!