4. the training incident(?).

HE DIDN'T KNOW
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HE TAKE IT TOO FAR.

" Y/n~" Finally, the oddly quiet Satoru Gojo has now something to say to cut off the tension eerie feeling between the two of you. Though, it's not a big deal for you as you were used to being silence and you're much thankful for the tranquility.

Both of you are now making your way on the training room, it was away from the campus nor the dorms so it's expected to be this serene.

And as usual, Satoru Gojo's six eyes observe each of yours movement. The way your chest goes up and down as you breathe, how your tied locks bounce while you walk, and how your brows furrowed a little while your mind seem occupied with something. His orbs now traveled to your tracksuit, he did love how it hug your body and your leggings shaping your butt. Though, he prefer seeing you in a skirt like the one you wear in a training with Suguru earlier.

Speaking of, he was beyond bothered when he stumbled upon you and Suguru in the training grounds. Satoru didn't make any noise, he was inside the building watching you and Suguru intently. You were on your training skirt where it allows you to move more freely. But, that doesn't work best on the eyes of the six eyes holder whilst he saw how you squeeze Suguru's lower body beneath you.

Satoru's hand was trembling, he didn't know if it's from anger, jealously, or in lust. Although, he couldn't help but have a massive turn on upon seeing your clothed crotch grinning against Suguru's clothed one. Though, both of you didn't pay attention to the friction when you and Suguru was occupied on beating each other to death.

Suguru squirmed, trying to loosen your squeezing thighs around his body and when he tries to push you. Oh boy, this only gives you an opportunity to slightly raise your body and trapped him beneath you along with his arms. Suguru gasped when you harsly bounce on him as the katana was now pointed on his nose.

"Man! You let a woman beat you in a training Suguru?" Satoru finally showed himself upon calming his nerves down. He need to relax. He should. He slowly approach the two of you and his ocean blue eyes will never let your bending figure to go unseen  for him. He was able to got a little glimpse of your lacey panties and man. That was enough to made his day.

"2-2" you spoke before dusting down your skirt. "Winning or lossing, it wasn't a big deal for me" your voice was nonchalant as usual, you offer a hand to Suguru who gladly accept your help.

"Y/nn! You know I won't go easy on you right?" You realize you were back to the hallway towards the training room along with Gojo. The man notice your unresponsive e/c orbs and curious was an understatement on how much he wants to know what and who were you thinking.

You hummed to Satoru, "i know" you mutter before continuing your tracks with him.

"And yet you still train with Suguru knowing you're going to train with me~" Satoru pouted, hugging your right arm while he gently rub his face against you. You didn't budge as you just let him be.

However, you were suddenly slammed on the wall, but it wasn't enough to give you pain. "Is me training with Suguru bother you so much?" You just look at him unbothered while you swiftly remove your glasses and handed it to him. Satoru's brows furrowed futher as he griped on your glasses a little to tight. "And this?" His voice was a little higher than he usually talk and you seem to enjoy his irritation.

"I'm trying out things" you were able to escape his arms and was about to open the door of the training room. But then you heard him chuckle like a maniac as he was almost roll his head. Your brow was raise as you look at him laughing along with your glasses shattering on his bare hand. You didn't know what gotten into him, if you're sane enough, normal people wouldn't want to be involved with this man but you arent.