6

~ ERIC'S POV ~

    "hi there ::)" she said. She attached a picture too. It was of her, in one of my t-shirts. She was holding up a peace sign and I could see the ring I gave her resting almost loosely on her middle finger.

    I kept my read receipts off, so I didn't have to worry about her thinking I left her on seen while I think of a response. I looked around the tour bus, chewing on my bottom lip. I hummed in thought before Ash came back and threw himself on the couch next to me.

    He leaned over me and looked at my phone curiously, then looked up at me and laughed. He recognized her picture.

    "Here, allow me." He said with a grin and snatched my phone, standing up and backing away so I wouldn't be able to take it back easily. "I got thisss.. I'm a ladies man." "You're gay!" "Nuh uh.. bi" He said with a smug smirk.

    I rolled my eyes and jumped up to grab my phone from him, accidentally making him press send in the process. "Oh no.." He said. I looked at the screen to see what he typed and my jaw dropped. "¿qué pasa mamita? ;;)"

    "Ash..." I turned to him as he stood covering his mouth with his sleeve trying not to laugh. "It was meant to be a joke! I was gonna delete it and write something else.." "A little too late for that now man.."

    I sighed and sat back down, glaring at him. Nothing I could do now but wait for a response. I just hope she doesn't think I'm some creep, or like.. Colleen Ballinger's long lost brother.. maybe she'll just take it as a joke, who knows..

...

A/N

OMG hi guys...... i'm really sorry about not uploading as consistently as i was, if anyone even noticed. school just started for me and i'm writing this as i've just finished my first week back. I've just been a little unmotivated is all! Also sorry about shorter chapters too! i hope you guys are okay with this tiny cliffhanger.. anyways please vote if you like this book or even if you hate it, i just need votes 😭 anyways ily guys, stay hydrated stay safe all that good stuff. mwaah 🫶🏽