9

You were so busy reminiscing and thinking about ideas for today, you almost didn't notice you were here, and theres the tour bus..and he's waiting outside..

--

    It was bigger than you thought, they had even set up a few chairs outside next to a cooler and a small table in the middle. The blinds were open and you could see the small kitchen. You saw the living room on the phone and it actually looked quite nice, like a very..very very small apartment, but you wondered what their beds looked like. Personally, you'd love to sleep in a tour bus and travel the state, but I guess after a while it gets a little annoying sharing a miniature house with multiple people and all you do is work.

    As you got out of the car, he spotted you immediately. He stood up and came towards you, holding his hands behind his back. He stopped in front of you and bowed, holding out to you a stuffed animal. It was Cinnamoroll, holding a heart. How did he find this? It's not even valentines day. "M'lady." He said jokingly, as he stood back up with a silly smile. He laughed and handed it to you, you looked at it closer and tag was still on it. "Target?" "Only the best for my Miss Beautiful Lei." He said with the largest grin, laughing. So this is a date? "You like bunnies right? It is a bunny isn't it..? Or a dog?" He asked.

    You laughed and nodded while opening the passenger side door for him. "He's a dog." You said without explanation while you took his book bag, which probably had his laptop and a few notebooks inside, and placed it in the leg space in front of his seat. "Ladies first." You said in a deep voice. "Why thank you." He said in a mock female voice. "What a gentlemen." He added will blowing a kiss and winking. You both erupted in laughter as you shut the door and got into the driver side. 

    "You don't trust me to drive?" He said in a fake sad voice with puppy dog eyes. "I do.." You started and his eyes lit up. "but.. I have somewhere I wanna take you." "Where?" He asked. "It's a surprise." You told him as you drove off.

    Less then 5 minutes later you were there at the cafe, you parked and asked him if he'd ever been here before as you both got out. "No, is it good?" "My favorite." You said.

    You both went in and you inhaled deeply, it smelled like good memories. You both took a seat at a booth and waited. The cafe was dimly lit with warm light and decorated with plants and earth tones. You remembered how nice it was when it was dark and the only light was that of the cafe's. That and the fact the cafe had waiters and  servers instead of a counter to order was what made it your favorite.

    A waiter came and asked what you would both like. The menu was on the wall above the barista's area, written on a chalk board. "..so cute" You hear Eric mumble in adoration.

    You ordered a strawberry lemonade and a chocolate croissant, while Eric ordered a chocolate cupcake and proceeded to take a Redbull out of his bag when the waiter left. When the waiter came back you both ate and talked about anything and everything. He started talking about work and how fun, yet exhausting, the tour has been. He mentioned how nice it was to just hang out for a little, him and Ash hung out all the time, but 'not like this.' He said. That made you blush.

    You stayed chatting for a while longer before he said he had the perfect place to go next. You began to take your wallet out of your bag with a proud look. "It's on me, Beautiful Lei." You said. He laughed before taking his wallet out of his pocket and shaking his head. "Funny but no, I'm paying." You insisted on paying since it was your idea to come to the cafe but he was persistent. You could tell he was prepared to sit here and disagree for hours so you gave up. Luckily for him, the waiter came shortly after and asked if we were ready to pay, to which he said yes.

    He asked to drive, to which you said yes. You held his bag in your lap and handed him the keys. You were a bit worried but he assured you he would be extra careful. He asked for aux and when you said yes he began to play music and pulled out of the parking lot. The music he liked was very similar to the music he made, you even sang along together whenever one of Ash's songs played. He drove for about 10 minutes before he told you to close your eyes. "Don't peek, we're pulling in now." You felt the car circle for a bit, probably because he was looking for a part, and then it stopped. "Okay.. open."