Chapter 7

After school, Akina jumped around next to her friends who looked at her with amusement. They had already noticed that she was a cheerful girl who could hardly be stopped. She was peculiar and not many of her clan were. They all had prejudices about her feelings, but Akina was somehow different. She openly showed her emotions and her happiness. She had already shown her love for the flowers to her friends when they arrived after the break.

"Here for you.", she smiled at the three. She had decided to make Lee her friend even if he was weird. "Um why?" asked TenTen, taking the flower ribbon. "Nah because we're friends and I love flowers," laughed the Uchiha.

She had promised her mother not to play around with the flowers, but she just couldn't help it. "There are two really creepy guys over there," Lee said, which made Akina giggle. "Don't worry they're sweet. That's my brother and his best friend.", she enlightened the three and said goodbye. "See you tomorrow!"

Akina hopped up to the Uchihas and beamed. "Someone's happy," Shisui grinned, placing his hand on her head. "Are they your friends?" asked Itachi without emotion, glancing briefly at the three. "Stop looking at them like that. They'll get scared of you," Akina grumbled. "Sorry I don't want them to hurt you." "They won't. They are special but I like them. I gave them a flower ribbon today." the girl beamed and Itachi had to pull himself together not to slap his hand to his forehead. She really couldn't keep it together.

Laughing, Shisui looked at his friend. "You know you can't change that little sunshine there, right?" he smirked causing Itachi to nod. She was a lost cause when it came to flowers. "You know what we still have plenty of time to eat dangos." Akina listened up and nodded happily. "Yaaa Dangooos!" she shouted, grabbing the Uchihas' hands and pulling them behind her.

However, she didn't know what Shisui meant about them having enough time. Did they have a mission and would she not see them for some time? Whatever it was she did not want to ask. It was more important for her to eat dangos with them undisturbed and have fun.

"Dangos pleaseeee!!!", Akina ordered with a somewhat commanding tone. "Akina behave yourself.", Itachi reprimanded which made the sales clerk smile. She already knew the little girl and didn't mind the way she acted. Even if her order sounded a bit bossy, it was still friendly. "Don't worry about it, my boy. She said please, didn't she?" came from the salesgirl. "You see Itachi-Nii.", Akina grinned.

 Briefly, the corners of his mouth lifted and he handed the money to the saleswoman. Why couldn't he stay mad at her for long? She had to learn to behave a little differently when it came to other people, after all. Mother would have freaked out if she had heard that tone. "So here are your dangos." the saleswoman smiled. Joyfully, Akina grabbed the bag and ran ahead. "Hey give me my dangos!" shouted Shisui who ran after her. "No those are mine now!", Akina laughed and ran away. "Nah wait I'll get you!"

Itachi smiled and ended up having to run after her as well. His little sister, like him, had a thing for these balls and if he didn't catch up with her he wouldn't get a piece of them.