Chapter 47

Akina had not slept any more. She knew that it would bring nothing more so she had enough time to prepare for the day. She would have preferred not to get out of the warm shower, but she heard the doorbell ring. "Who needs me so early...", Akina mumbled as she tied her bath towel around her bust. With slow steps, she walked to the door and opened it a crack. "Neji?" she asked a little confused and was smiled at by him.

"Do you know how early it is?" "You do know it's almost 8 in the morning, right?" he asked, laughing a little. Had she been in the bathroom that long? "Oh really?" Neji looked closer at his girlfriend. He could see the slight circles under her eyes that adorned her pretty face. When did she go to bed? "Come on in, it's cold," she murmured, moving a little to the side so Neji could enter. "Why are you co...", he started and had his answer when he saw her in the bath towel.

"Didn't I get that there was a training session?" asked Akina, running to the kitchen. She didn't even bother to get dressed. "No I wanted to invite you to breakfast. But you're not feeling well by the looks of you." Questioningly, Akina looked at her friend. "I'm just tired, otherwise I feel great," she smiled. Yes, she wasn't feeling so well today, Neji was right. She just couldn't forget this dream. "You can tell that to everyone but me Akina. I can see the bags under your eyes."

"I didn't sleep well, Neji." "Why is that?" he wanted to know. He had never seen Akina in such a state. "I had a dream which was actually a memory. I have to admit that I miss Sasuke more than I thought I would," the Uchiha admitted. Neji put his hand on her cheek and smiled gently. He had known she wasn't as strong on the subject as she thought she was. "He'll come back all right. You said so yourself," he smiled.

His hand slowly went behind her neck and gently pulled her to him. Even though it might come across wrong, Neji just had to take her in his arms. "I don't know how he's doing. What he's doing right now and if he's even alive. Tsunade hasn't told me anything in a long time," Akina murmured against his chest. "He'll be fine. If Orochimaru had him as a vessel then we'd know." Neji was right. She couldn't think about Orochimaru using her brother as a vessel yet.

Lightly, she began to smile and rested her chin lightly on his chest to look at him. "Breakfast you mean?" Neji smirked and nodded slightly. "Was planned yes." Akina had to admit to herself that she wasn't hungry at all yet. She didn't know how Neji was feeling right now and if he was thinking the same as she was. "Actually..." she started and was about to confess to him that she wasn't hungry and was interrupted by his lips which were now on hers.

Smiling a bit, she returned his kiss and put her hand around his shoulder. With her other hand she had to keep holding her towel so it wouldn't slip down. Neji's body was getting warmer and he just couldn't get away from her. He could literally feel her breasts against his and he had to admit that they were quite big.

Neji put his hands on her hips to pull her a little closer to him. The scent of cherry blossoms and vanilla rose to his nose. He liked this scent on her. The kisses became more intimate and Akina couldn't help fiddling with his top until it came off. Neji couldn't help but grin slightly and tightened his grip around her and lifted her up. Akina was startled for a moment and had to laugh a little as the Hyuga carried her into the bedroom. However, her laughter died down when Neji put his lips on hers again as she lay back on her bed.

Her arms automatically wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. Her body was glowing and she couldn't shake the feeling that today was the day to make love to him. Even though she was excited, Neji took her excitement without him having to do much. Akina had to admit that Neji had a very good body. She knew he had muscles but that there were so many she actually didn't know.

Neji stroked her lip with his thumb before kissing her briefly and slowly removing her bath towel. Akina turned a little red around the nose when Neji could see her naked body and could see in his eyes that he was a little surprised. Neji wasn't the type to look closely at women or look at them like other men. But even for him it was a surprise to see what kind of bust his girlfriend had. Gently he stroked along her side and gave several kisses on her mouth making Akina grin.

Trying to keep herself from laughing, she suddenly groaned as Neji sucked a little on her neck. Goosebumps formed on her body and her heart began to race. How could Neji make her body glow like that? He had noticed her reaction and continued stroking her side. With every single touch, he could feel her goosebumps.

When Neji had also completely undressed, he looked at his girlfriend with a smile. A nod from her was enough for him to know if she was ready. Akina pressed her fingers into his skin as he penetrated her. A brief tug was felt when he was completely inside her. To show him that all was well she kissed him and held onto him a little as he began to move.

In the bedroom you could only hear the sounds of the couple having their first time. Although it was new for both of them, they could not hold back. Neji tried to be as careful as possible even though he didn't have to be for Akina. She thought it was sweet of him to be considerate to her. "Neji...", Akina brought out of her throat and could hardly hold it back.

Even though it was the first time for both of them, it was full of feelings. They also never thought that a friendship would turn into such a love. Akina hoped that this love would last forever.