Chapter 60

Naruto had somehow managed to get the Raikage to hit himself with his lightning and fall over. Never would the Uchiha have thought he would come up with something like that. "Who is that?" asked Temari as she pointed to a rock. "That's..." muttered Oonoki who had his eyes wide. "Madara Uchiha."

Akina perked up when she heard the name. Was he the one who brought Sasuke into the organization? No, he didn't have a mask so it had to be someone else. Who was the one behind the mask?

"Jutsu of the flaming fireball!" shouted Madara even as he came to a stop on the sand. "Attention!" shouted the shinobi and Akina acitvated her Sharingan. "Jutsu of flaming fireball!" she shouted as she stood in front of the shinobi. Fire met fire and Madara realized that the counterattack was quite strong. How could his fire not get through?

He could see black lines between the orange flames. So it wasn't a normal fire jutsu. The shinobi looked at the fire which warmed them. This little Uchiha really had something going for her.

As the flames slowly died down, Akina drew her katana and looked into Madara's eyes, who looked at her in surprise. "So there is an Uchiha in this alliance." he said, grinning. "Unfortunately, you're on the wrong side, girl." Akina didn't reply anything. She needed to focus on Madara. "Leave him to me." she spoke without taking her eyes off him. "Are you crazy!" shouted Temari. "You don't stand a chance against his Sharingan!" came from Akina.

Shikamaru had to agree with the Uchiha. Just an eye contact was enough to put someone into a genjutsu. Without hesitation, he contacted his father. He had to report to him that Madara Uchiha had shown up. The alliance had to be much more careful now.

Madara lifted the corners of his mouth and ran toward the Uchiha with his katana. He couldn't even blink as she was already at him, slashing with her katana. Again and again their blades met which sparked. For many it looked like a dance which they perform but the two Uchihas kept dodging the blades to avoid being hit.

"Come to my side, girl. I can use you on my side," Madara said as she punched him and he had to dodge again. "No way!" Her katana charged with her lightning which came at him. He quickly raised his katana to protect himself from the lightning. "You are strong girl. But you won't be saving your friends for long," Madara grinned. He knew she was fighting him so none of the shinobi had to die.

As fast as he could, he shot towards the alliance and crossed it with ease. As he was about to kill another ninja, his blade slammed into another. "I won't let you keep killing!" hissed Akina, kicking him in the side with her leg, which she had charged with her chakra. Flinging back several feet, Madara got to her feet faster than Akina had thought. "I'm not giving up!" she shouted, and ran at him again.

Every division had caught on that Madara was in the desert. The Kage who were still in the main station had decided to fight against the Uchiha. They had to prevent him from taking Akina's side or killing her. Although Tsunade had great faith in the Uchiha, she did not want to lose another member of this clan. She had to protect this girl.

Neji, who had a short break because he had used his Byakugan too much, panicked. His girlfriend was fighting the most dangerous ninja of all time. Everyone knew Madara Uchiha himself as a Hyuga. They knew the stories of how Konoha came to be. They knew the story of what Madara had done. Why couldn't he be with Akina and support her? Why did he have to be miles away from her? "Akina please survive..." he whispered.