Chapter 69

After Naruto and Sasuke fought, all the shinobi were freed. Everyone sat on the floor confused, not knowing what had happened. Akina was the first to go to the alliance. Team 7 was fine without her and certainly had some things to discuss.

Slowly she walked through the ninjas who looked questioningly at the Uchiha. However, she herself was looking for a particular person and when she recognized his long brown hair she beamed like never before. "Hey Neji!" , she shouted and ran towards the Hyuga who was almost crushed by her. "Akina...", he whispered as he caught her scent and pulled her closer to him. "You're all right.", she smiled and broke away to give him a kiss. Relieved, Neji returned it. He could only remember her lying in his arms.

"Akina! Neji!" shouted TenTen and Lee, who immediately embraced the two. Happy that Akina's team was doing well, she grinned at the three. "What happened to you guys?" she asked. Akina told them that they were no longer aware of anything and were wrapped in a white cloth. "I looked into the moon and then I was in Konoha." , TenTen said. "You were all very different." she muttered, shaking her head. She didn't want to think about Hinata being a very loud person and Akina being a little crybaby anymore.

"With you?" asked Neji. Akina smiled and told them what had happened. "Naruto is with Sasuke right now. I'm confident he'll come back to Konoha now!" she beamed. The Uchiha had not been wrong about Naruto. Even if he was sometimes annoying or not as good as the other students, he could always be counted on. Neji looked at his girlfriend and smiled. He saw how happy and relieved she was about Sasuke.

Days passed and Sasuke had received his sentence. Thanks to Team 7, he had received a lighter sentence. Especially since he had helped in the war. Even Akina had said many good things about him. She had still apologized for not saying anything about Itachi's mission. She was not blamed for that. Sarutobi had concealed and forbidden many things that were not good.

Akina had quickly left the room, sensing them questioning faces behind her back. She knew that Sasuke had been locked up for a while and wanted to give him a present. Breathing heavily, she arrived at the Yamanaka's flower store. She didn't have time to pick flowers herself and picked out several. "Oh Akina you...", Ino's mother mumbled and got the money in her hand right away. "I'm sorry, I don't have time!" she yelled as she ran out of the store.

While she ran through the alleys she made a wreath with her fingers. Now and then she bumped into a resident who just shook his head laughing. This girl would probably never change.

"You'll have a long time to think.", Tsunade spoke as she came out of the room with Sasuke. "Wait!", Akina shouted and stopped. Her rapid breathing could be heard and Tsunade raised her eyebrow questioningly. "What are you doing storming out of the room like that!" , she shouted at the Uchiha who ignored the Senju. A bright smile appeared and Akina held a wreath under Sasuke's nose. "For you!" , she smiled. Slightly, Sasuke rolled his eyes. "You're childish." , he only said to that and turned his head to the side. "Come on Sasuke, I made this especially for you." , Akina laughed and just put the wreath on him.

Although Sasuke found it embarrassing he had to smile a little. He was glad that Akina hadn't changed in that. "I'll bring you flowers every day and when you're outside then I'll grab your hair and..." "No please don't..." muttered Sasuke. Tsunade had to grin. This girl really wasn't normal. "Don't talk back to me Sasuke! I wasn't allowed to do it for years so you have to catch up!" , Akina grumbled before smiling again. She would wait until he was allowed out again. No matter how long it took.