He plays with your hair - 💛

THIRD PERSON POV - 💛

Mikey, Donnie and Raph had gone 'shopping' but Splinter let you and Leo stay in the lair together because you have volunteered to cook for them. You sent them out with a list of ingredients they needed to get and were sure tell them specifically not to get caught or take any detours since Leo wasn't there to save them.

"Oh great, there's two of them now." Raph muttered before he left the sewers with his younger brothers. You sat down on a chair with Leo behind you grabbing snacks.

"What do you wanna do then, Love?" He asked you from behind you. 

"Oh, I don't know. It be great to just sit here with you and- what are you doing?" You asked feeling weight on the top of your head.

"Recharging." *IF U KNOW WHERE THAT'S FROM ILY*, he muttered resting his chin on the top of your head, "If feel like I haven't been close to you in ages."

He then buried his whole face in your hair, and you smiled and fangirled on in the inside. He was too adorable sometimes, that you couldn't take it.

So you felt him starting to mess around with it like it was a bung of string or something.

"Um..excuse me, what are you doing!?" You asked laughing as his played around with it more.

"I'm playing with your hair, is that okay." He asked stopping worriedly.

"It's fine." You said and touched his hand above you.

"Donnie said you would probably like it." He said smiling and carrying om rubbing his through you H/L Hair.

"Oh, so you're asking you're brothers for advice?" You said laughing.

Leo blushed greatly and kind of spluttered for a little bit which you giggled at which possibly made him blush even more before he came to a flushed conclusion.

"Yeah, well, I like seeing you happy." He muttered, still very red in the cheeks.

"AWW...you're so adorable!!" You laughed.

"Y/N!!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Good day to you all, ShyBeanz. 🤗🧡🍍
ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes