When you're really upset - 💙

This was requested by Gelfling9Girl, which might I add was actually an amazing idea, TYSM!!!❤️❤️❤️

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was in Y/N's room waiting to surprise her after school, she'd been with at school late most nights because of her being on student council.

So I hadn't been seeing her much lately, and i missed her alot. A bit too much...

Eh... definitely not stalking her Instagram and liking all her photos all day long...

Hey...I love my girlfriend alright...

Anyway, I was waiting behind her door for her and hearing her come in through the door and-

SLAMM!!!

THAT WAS Y/N!!!??

That was sure gonna sting in the morning...

Nursing my arm and rubbing my eye, I turned to see Y/N face-planted into her bed.

"Y/N?" I said poking her lightly on the arm. "You good?"

She gave a muffled sniffle and didn't emerge from the bed. "Y/N, please tell me what's wrong, sweetheart."

She lifted her head up and looked at me, tears spilling down her cheeks. "It's THIS!" She cried wildly staring at pointing at her hair.

It was then that I realised one half of her head was a lot shorter than the over, quite a bit shorter and very choppy.

"What happened to your hair!?" I asked staring at the choppy side, it wasn't pretty.

"That f*cking bitch, Tori happened!!!!" She said between sobs.

I didn't like seeing Y/N like this, especially after not seeing her for a while, so I took it upon myself to embrace her in a hug and lift her off of her feet gently.

I let her sob gently onto my shoulder about life shitting on her for about 5 minutes rubbing her head gently as she talked.

After a while she looked up at me, red eyes and a runny nose and then got rid of all her tears and snot in one swoop of her sleeve.
"Sorry, I'm always f*cking complaining..." She mumbled, her cheeks flushed.

"GIRLY! THAT BISH CUT HALF YOUR HAIR OFF, YOU GOT A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!!!"

"Get out of my story, Nichole!!!" She yelled, we turned to look at her window.

Whoa, the author was hanging from her apartment window, even though it was 4 stories high (How did I get there?? I can manipulate this world in any way I want, hehe!!).

"Author-san? What on earth are you doing?"

"Just droppin' by to remind y'all to comment some questions so I can do a Q/A!!!! Oh and be sure to vote, and comment and-"

"Go back to your Alvin and the chipmunks fanfics, Nichole!!!!" Y/N yelled back.

"Alright! Catcha later ShyBeanz!!!"

And then she dropped back out of the window...I hope she's alright.

I turned back to Y/N and pulled her legs into my lap.

"Author-san's right you know...Tori your hair, you have a right to complain." I said consoling her gently.

"I guess you're right." She sniffed.

"Keep your head up princess, you're crown's gonna slip." And she smiled.

"You're the best, Fearless."

"Always the best for you baby." I said landing a kiss on her cheek. "Now....wanna go egg Tori's house????"

"Do I!!!????"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hehe, see what I did there with that sneaky little cameo😏
I'll see you guys in the next one, ShyBeanz! 😚💖✨
-ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes