When you catch him singing - 💙💛

HIS POV ~ 💙

Tuesday nights AND training sessions? Sucks to be my brothers.

I sighed in satisfaction as I lay on my bed. Y/N had been out with mom that night and couldn't come over, dad was training Mikey, Raph and Donnie in the dojo since their stances weren't up to the same quality as mine (I love being the favourite child!"), so I was alone in my room, bored as hell. The only form of entertainment was the thuds of my brother's being slammed to the ground by dad.

I opened my phone and looked at the notifications. No new messages. 

What was I expecting anyway? I'll see her tomorrow anyway, there's other things to do, right? I opened Spotify. I mean what's so bad about music? It couldn't hurt me the way Donnie and Raph were getting hurt by dad right now?

Accepting this, I pulled out one of my playlists, connected my headphones and the first song started playing: (song at the top) 

Walk in your rainbow paradise 
Strawberry lipstick state of mind 
I get so lost inside your eyes
Would you believe it?

I felt the song rush through my veins as it started, and when it was the next verse, I started to sing along.

You don't have to say you love me
You don't have to say nothing
You don't have to say you're mine
Honey ah
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey ah
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

I got a little bit into it...Ok fine, I actually got really into it. And yes, I was thinking about Y/N, what's it to you? 

Your wonder under summer sky (summer sky)
Brown skin and lemon over ice
Would you believe it?
You don't have to say you love me
I just wanna tell you somethin'
Lately you've been on my mind  

I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey ah
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

I have to admit, singing is kind of my thing. I started to around the room, completely forgetting the fact that my brothers or dad could walk in at any second if the really wanted to. I turned to the wall nearest to my bed and wondered whether or not a photo of Harry styles could look good on the wall as I danced. I continued singing until I got startled by a voice different than mine starting to sing along.

It's the only thing I'll ever do

I turned and must have jumped at least a meter into the air as I noticed Y/N standing behind me grinning from ear to ear. I felt my face heat up in the embarrassment of what she had just witnessed. I opened my mouth, trying to explain but my voice came out three octaves higher.

"Y/N!! I didn't even see you there! It's not like I'm not happy, to see you, just why are you here?" I asked her, littering her with kisses, hoping to distract.

"Mom, had important business to do at the lab so I decided to check in and see how my favourite fearless leader was doing." She replied, smiling and enjoying this way too much, "And before you ask I've been here since the first chorus." She added, poking my red face. 

Sheesh, now I now how she felt when I saw her "Call me Maybe" Concert.

"I didn't know you were a Harry Styles fan." She said, laughing at my visible embarrassment. "By the way your hips DO NOT lie."

I picked her up and held her to my height (If your taller than him, we just gonna pretend he standing on a stool or something), she giggled poked my nose this time. "You can't divert everything by just picking me up!" She laughed. 

Once the two of us calmed down, she turned on me, twirling her hair around her finger/ batting her eyelids at me - my weakness. "Will you sing me the rest?" 

"No" I clamped my eyes shut and turned away.

"PLEAAAAS-" 

"No, Zilch, Nada." 

"We can make out later-" 

I'D WALK THROUGH FIRE FOR YOU
JUST LET ME ADORE YOU
OH HONEY, AH
I'D WALK THROUGH FIRE FOR YOU
JUST LET ME ADORE YOU
LIKE IT'S THE ONLY THING I'LL EVER DO

I'D WALK THROUGH FIRE FOR YOU
JUST LET ME ADORE YOU
OH HONEY, AH. OH HONEY
I'D WALK THROUGH FIRE FOR YOU
JUST LET ME ADORE YOU

OHH
OH HONEY
OHH
JUST LET ME ADORE YOU

I pulled Y/N into me by her hips and kissed her passionately, breaking away to say. "Like it's the only thing I'll ever do." She smiled, and I smiled back, our foreheads touching gently, while we embraced. 

Later, I found a bunch of polaroid photos on my bed of my choregraphed dance to the song, along with a video. Good luck to my brothers in training tomorrow^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I explained in the last part, I'm probably going to be putting all my books on hold for exam season. But before that, I'm trying to get some parts out, so you guys have something to read during the break.

Stay tuned for the next part, ShyBeanz.

-ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes