Chapter 2

Seonghwa's POV

    When the taxi arrived, I accompanied the Madame to the front of the gates while wearing my cloak that she instructed me to wear at all times when I was outside and waved goodbye before getting back in the house.

    To my surprise, my brothers were already dressed, as they should really, but they were dressed in their most sexy, party outfits that they were able to afford without their mother knowing. And of course they didn't leave me out as they also had a pair of skinny shiny black trousers and a see through shirt plus a leather jacket which they made me try on forcefully to see if it fit.

It did, and I wasn't gonna ask them how they knew my measurements.

    They had a party to attend that one of their friends, more like Wooyoung's friends, was hosting and since their mother wasn't there to stop them, they were gonna go and have fun.

The two attended the best university in the which was an hour away from this city.

"Seonghwa-hyung! You should come with us", Wooyoung exclaimed, happy to have me joining," You never go to parties "

    They weren't wrong, the last time I had interactions with people my age was when I was 15, that was before the Madame had forced me to be homeschooled for the next 3 years. All the people who knew me and wanted to hang out, were turned away at the door, given the excuse that I moved away to a different country.

    I was never told the reason to me being homeschooled, but I knew that my very own dad had agreed to this. It felt like a stab in my heart and by consequence I ignore his texts, the daily texts were shared since I barely saw him, before I gave up and told him everything.

He was all I had.

    We had a whole conversation that lasted for an hour and I felt relieved that my dad still cared about me, I realised how long I had been talking to him that I ushered him to go back to work, but he left me one last message before going:

Hwannie, you're still my and your mother's child, no matter the issues I'll be there to help. Love you.

Woooyung and Yeosang were looking at me expectantly, and I shook my head.

"Thanks but no guys, I will be out of place, and You know I'm not good at social situations", I said, "Also I'm planning to go to the library"

"See, I told you that Seoghwa hyung wouldn't accept! ", Yeosang reprimanded Wooyoung, who had a downcast expression as the rejection of his invite.

"And so ?", Wooyoung mumbled under his breath, "It's proper etiquette to asks someone to come along "

Just as Yeosang was about to retort back, I pointed out that the bags that they were holding.

"We are gonna sleep over at Yeonjun's house, and we will be back in 2 days, we thought it will be convenient to stay there after the party, so we can attend the next one "

    I nodded at the reasoning and waved them goodbye before they left, hooping on their friend's car before driving away.

    I looked down at the list that I was still clutching to and sighed, knowing that it wouldn't be easy to do this task.

But that was tomorrow's problem.

    Placing the long list in the pocket of my front apron, before heading to the kitchen to whip up something to eat before relaxing, for the day, by bingeing a Netflix series.