Chapter 7 PART 2

Seonghwa's POV 

    Just like that, another two weeks passed, and the madame had decided to go for her monthly trip to Aunt Evelyn, her best friend since childhood. The woman has children our age and the most stuck up people I had ever met. I was glad that they hadn't decided to host the small get-together at our house, or I might swap the salt and sugar in their meals.

    In regard to the ball, the clothes were still being made. The madame had always tailored all her clothes as it was the best option for her to boast about the money she spent, the fabric she used, the amount of time spent etc. Just a long conversation about flexing.

    Through the past two-weeks, I had to walk all the way to the tailor's shop to make a few requests about changes, re-telling the updates to the madame updates and just going there for the sake of it.

    Actually, it was the madame's way of trying to torture me, using the excuse of 'they have to be made on time'.

    In fact, I was suffering, so her plan was working perfectly. My legs were killing me. I still had to continue my daily chores on top of that; all, to satisfy the demands of the madame and ease her worries.

    She ordered did not order, my suit, having more excuses to give involving my dad was preparing it and when he came back, he will be the one to bring it in. She continued her rambling on how I shouldn't get jealous and that my suit will be the best one out of them all.

    I tuned her out, knowing the pattern of her lies, and I started plotting the point of the plan. Having analysed the previous curses, everything began to change when they met the fairy godmother, and they all followed the same fate after that.

    I knew that if I did, I will just end up following the same path as my mom did. And that was part of the plan. I didn't start off on my own suit. I needed to alter the course of the curse as much a possible before finding a way to break. That part still being a question mark in my notes.

    I was overjoyed when she had announced that she was going to stay for 3 days, as usual. It was a perfect opportunity for me to travel to the bank and get a hold of some cash. I wasn't worried about someone finding out because so far my dad had a hold of the card. I need to go, and the ball will be held in 2 weeks time.

    The brothers were also overjoyed because it was time for them to join all the parties and events that they couldn't do for the past 2 weeks due to them being re-taught the Royal manners.

    As soon as they knew that the madame was far away not to turn the taxi around, they grabbed the bags, saluting me at the door, eager written in their faces ready to enjoy their time outside.

Wished I was as clueless as them.

   However, it was time to get the card. I searched the room and found the card in a locked, a safe. It was easy to open as I already knew the instructions needed to get it unlocked. The safe's password was based on a small note on the drawer near dad's bed. It was the numbers on the title of my mother's favourite song.

I got a hold of an envelope that had the card and a piece of paper.

The piece of paper had my name on it and 'Happy Birthday' attached to it.

    An overwhelming feeling of happiness and sadness filled my heart, but I didn't dwell on it to push it down. Instead, I wore my black robe, got my luggages, that had ready for a week now, and left the house.

I left home.

    Although it might have seemed that I had nor regard towards my brothers, I had written a bunch of letters for my brothers to read, and made sure to have the fridge stuffed with food.

    I had found maps that lingered on the floor of the attic. They were the only way for me to travel, as the madame never bothered to give me a phone. I hoped that the landscape, the buildings, hadn't changed.

I was going to my mother's home town, where I hoped to find my freedom.

________________________________

I should have added that in, but it wasn't written properly, so here it is.

I will still update on Monday. 

Bye guys, 

Mark_s_Heart <3

__________________________________