Chapter 9

Seonghwa's POV

"He's with me"

I turned to see who had just come into the hotel.

    A tall man, taller than myself, dressed in a simple suit with a white v neck shirt, decorated with a silver choker necklace that seems to enhance his beauty. His hair was black, his fringe curled and swept to the side to frame his forehead in such a way that it made him look young and handsome, refined and confident.

    As he came closer to the receptionist desk, I could make out his facial features better. His round eyes were sparkling, thanks to the light, and the nude eyeshadow with the sparkles was doing him justice. His high nose bridge and cheeks had a faint pink blush, and his lips look glossy and plump. He looked so ethereal.

    He walked over the counter, a waft of his perfume filled my nose, and I couldn't help guess the scent's ingredients. Having studied botany as a hobby to pass the time, for the sake of the madame's garden, it was a great interest of mine to open a shop with flowers, clothes, perfumes. Anything to make it look nice.

   I didn't concentrate at all when he started talking to the receptionist, which in turn he was able to solve my problem.

He got me and him two rooms under his name.

Jeong Yunho.

    He got my attention by giving me a nod pointing towards the direction leading into the hotel, he also shock the keys he was holding as a trophy of his conquest.

    I followed him through the hotel, getting lost in the interior of it. The small chandeliers decorated the ceiling along with the triangle pattens in neutral colours give it a sophisticated feel to it.

    The walls were painted with a slight beige colour to it, a few painting of well important people of the part displayed to show that it once belonged to someone great. The floor was carpeted in some areas and some were marbled. I could hear the tap-tapping of our feet as we walked down the corridor towards the lifts.

The guy pressed the up button before getting in, a small ting confirming that the lift had arrived.

   I got on after him as he was already pressing the floor number, 5, the last floor. I gasped mentally as I knew that the higher the floor, the higher the price. This guy must be rich.

    The river on the lift was quiet and awkward on my side, the man was calm in his own zone, calmly looking at his notifications of his phone. I notice he had a watch, as it was shining when the lift's light hit it.

    Another sound from the lift and the door opened to a floor that looked exactly like the one downstairs however, the lights were smaller in comparison giving a more intimate, more reserve feeling to the floor. I followed the man, dragging my things along as I had refused for the staff to take it up for me, and he stopped just a few steps after he started walking.

He turned around to face me.

What is he going to do ?

He held his hand out for a handshake, and I reciprocated it.

"Jeong Yunho, and you?"

I wasn't sure if I wanted to give out my name in case if anyone was looking from me.

"Park Chanyeol"

"So, what bring you here? Since you can't afford a room"

    A moment of silence passed before a string of swear words broke it and a mortified look appeared on Yunho's face.

"No, I didn't mean it in that way. You don't look poor or anything", he rambled on, trying to fix the situation.

    And the situation was so amusing that I could help but let out a laugh. He just stopped talking and then joined in.

Between breaths as I tried to calm myself down, I was finally able to say something.

"Its okay." I started, "I'm travelling for a gap year, but I didn't plan anything. I wanted it to be spontaneous".

A small smile appeared on the stranger's lips.

"Glad, that you are enjoying life. Well, this is your room", he said while handing over the keys., "I f you need anything, I'm next door."

He started walking to his room and I followed suit by going into mine ready to settle down.

"Oh! I forgot! The room service is free and all other activities in this hotel. Enjoy your stay"

   I thanked him, bowing 90 degrees, as I never met such a kind person. However, I wasn't naive to believe that he had done it purely out of kindness. I was suspicious of his actions. So I knew that indeed to hide all my important things and make sure not to sleep on the bed in case if he tried to get in.

    Since I realised that people with money will still do anything to get even more money, I wouldn't know if he was also the same.

It's a harsh world out there.

   After, make sure that everything essential was hidden. I placed the rest of my thing in what I deemed to be the correct place. Now, I was able to remove the cloak and my clothes to enjoy a warm bath. A moment to relax myself.

   After that, I was in my pyjamas. It was a bit tattered around the hems of the top and bottom, but I still wore it because it was comforting, and I couldn't afford more clothes.

   I figured that since it was the first day of my plan, I should get a well needed rest because I needed the energy to escape if anyone out where was searching for me.

    And based on calculations, it wouldn't take anyone too long to guess that I was missing. So far my brothers and the madame weren't in the house, but once they will be, they might be coming for me.

I had only to days to get as far as possible with the plan.