Chapter 12

Seonghwa's POV

I was back at the hotel with new determination.

    As I was walking back to the hotel, I kept reading the diary that once belonged to my mother, and I realised that she was also doing some research regarding the curse. She said that there were books about the curse in the antique library in the city where the castle was. She hid her theories and findings in a tree house lose to the city, where she first met my father.

    In fact, the first diary entry was on their meeting, where her family had gone to the summer hose in the city to meet her fiancé.

March 15th

MoTheR(stepmother) kicked me out for being rude to my future fiancée ! Again!

Can't she get through her thick head that I WILL NOT MARRY HIM!!

Ugh! Rich family problems.

And you know what I did?!

I slammed the door after getting my diary (you!), my fave pen and a few papers. Wish that I could just get rid of her already. I've been researching on the curse because my mom mentioned it a few times before she died. And if it's all true then I should make more progress, but no luck.

If it wasn't because of the curse, my dad wouldn't have to suffer so much. IN fact, I visited him early in the morning. He is steady, not good or bad, but he IS till in coma. I had to sneak out and avoid the witch, she hates to see me going out to see my dad.

Okay, No sad thoughts. We don't need more of them.

Once I get some time to write, ill fill you up but for now, I'll just have to find a place in which can hide for a bit. See you later.

🤍

I just met a guy on tree.

I mean he has a tree house, and he was the one to help me when I tripped on a tree root by helping me up, and I thanked him. HE IS SO HANDSOME. So cute. His hair is a bit long, but it suits him, a bit taller than me, but I'm not that tall, so everyone is taller than me.

He showed me the tree house and introduced himself.

I'm such an embarrassment because all I could do is run my mouth and ask him very question possible, BUT he called me cute instead. AHHHHH !!!!

MoTheR would have my head if I asked this many questions in front of a guy.

She be like

"THAtS nOt hOW A LAdY TaLKs MariAAH"

He explained everything to me and also lead me to a river who the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. It was getting late, and the boy led me back to the village.