Chapter 14

Seonghwa's POV 

     Yunho was calm, and thus the guy also started to calm down. I think the effect of Yunho hugging him back was calming down his nerves. Yunho told him to sit at the counter and wait for us two to refresh before he would explain everything. The guy was reluctant to let go, but he eventually did with the promise that he will get all the cuddles.,

Now I felt stupid about questioning his feelings for him.

He can't like you when he is happy in a relationship.

Since Yunho was going first, I offered to make breakfast. I made a mistake.

     As I started cooking, I could feel the eyes on me. Feeling uncomfortable, I decided to shake off the feeling as I had a task at hand. I got in the zone, even humming to a song that Wooyoung had been listening to recently for his dance performance.

Food was done just in time, when Yunho came back.

    As if something was chasing me, I fled the scene, hoping to find some peace in the bath. However, I caught myself replying the whole moment at the door and feel the absolute dread that I might have been the cause of a possible breakup/divorce.

    I got dressed as soon as I came out of the bathroom, dragging my other tested clock with me, as my identity must be hidden. I took a deep breath and made my way downstairs. The tapes were so big, so it took me some time to get down, not wanting to trip and fall.

    What my eyes witnessed was shocking to say the least. The guy, Yunho's partner, was sitting on Yunho's lap like he owned it, while getting fed. His arms were locked around Yunho's neck, cutely asking for more food.

     That was a complete 180 degrees from the behaviour that the guy displayed, and it suited him better than being threatening.

Especially threatening towards me.

     Yunho greeted me and the guy who was munching on some food, finally greeted me with a smile apologising for being rude before. He went on to explain how people had been attracted to Yunho before and Yunho had been clueless of the advance, which lead to many misunderstandings. Therefore, he made to showing a hard exterior to avoid any of these.

"But still wasn't an excuse", he said, "Sorry".

     I forgave him because I couldn't blame him, as I would have done a similar thing if I ended up in the same situations multiple of times. Yunho seemed to smile at our interaction.

"Hyung, I should have told you beforehand. Accept my apologies", Yunho said.

   Feeling flustered by their actions, as I believed that it was my fault for intruding in their home, I accepted their apologies quickly reassuring them that it was their house. And they should be weary of who comes in and goes out.

    And just like that we fell into an easy conversation, the stager asking me personal questions, and I was responding to them before asking in return. Yunho filled in some answers for him and added small commentaries to the stories that they were willing to share with me.

A call came through, breaking the comfortable atmosphere.

It was Yunho's phone.

    Picking it up to hear who had been calling him, his face palled and quickly got up, still careful to get his boyfriend off his lap, and run upstairs and if being chased by someone. The guy and I looked at each other in confusion, but our attention was brought back to a well dress in Yunho who was just about to end the call.

"Who was that? ", the guy asked, not even trying to

"Something happened at work ", Yunho said, wile struggling to do his tie, "I'll have to go and sort it out so ill see you later"

Yunho had given up on the tie and then went to kiss his partner.

A sigh escaped the guy's lips, but he made the tie for Yunho before wishing him and safe and good day.

A wave and a greeting later, Yunho was out of the house, and it was only me and the guy.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Song Mingi, Yunho's Husband ", he said offering his hand.

I shock it and told him my name, in return.

An awkward silence filled the room as we just stood in our places, with me still on my seat and a half-eaten breakfast and him standing where Yunho had left him.

He then went to grab his plate and Yunho's to go and wash them in the sink while I finished up my plate.

After finishing up with my dishes, I headed to the living room, where the guy was chilling with a TV program.

   This is what we spent watching for a good hour or so, making small remarks here and there to keep the conversation going. Until Mingi got up from his seat to then run up to me and demand that we go out shopping.

And we ended up having so much fun.

    We would give ourselves twenty minutes and a theme in which we had to follow, and who ever could make the outfit the most outrageous will have to parade it around the store. And you guessed right, the store clerks thought we were stealing, and we ended up getting kicked out of the store.

   Mingi, who ended up being mischievous, played pranks of the security men outside the shops, and we got chased around the mall.

   Went to the photo booths in which I declined taking picture, however Mingi dragged me in so that I could decorate it in the silliest way possible.

  We went for lunch at a cute café with cats, it was so cute. The cats kept coming to our side wanting to be fed with the snack that they had provided.

"Seonghwa-ssi, why do you cover your face with a cloak?i"

The look on my face must have made him feel guilty, as h started apologising straight after.

"It's fine", I said trying to calm him down, "It just a way to lessened my allergic reaction to the air particles. "

He nodded and continued eating his dessert.

     After that, we went back to the house, where Yunho was already there sitting in the living room. He smiled widely when he saw us two being all buddy like around each other, happy that his newfound friends and husband. We laughed at him for being so sappy, and joined on the couch to watch what seems to be "Finding Nemo" until we fell asleep.