•scotch tape•

Tw: fluff and slight angst

~•*•*•*•~
Setting: Cosmo world
Timeframe: four hours later
Chuuya's pov:

Dazai had suddenly had the absolutely riveting idea to go to cosmo world.

Yay. So exciting.

It was a theme park, for children. Not full grown men... though Dazai's maturity certainly fit cosmo world.

The massive Ferris wheel seemed to intrigue Dazai, but he kept reassuring we'd save 'the best for last' whatever he had planned though, I wasn't particularly thrilled.

His eyes were practically sparkling as he skipped around the theme park like some child.

He had dragged me towards one of those clearly rigged basketball carnival games, and now, here I was, trying my absolute hardest to beat the game just so that damned bastard wouldn't win.

"Haha Chibi looks so focused! It's almost like you enjoy being here?"
Dazai said, a smug grin plastered on his face. His mood was a complete 180 from this morning when he'd been all morbid and broody.

"SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO WIN!"
I scowled, flipping him off with my free hand as I oriented myself for the perfect shot into the basketball hoop.

I had decided I would win every game without using gravity manipulation, just to show shitty Dazai that I was CLEARLY better than him.

I took a deep breath, leaning to orient my shot for the perfect throw, 3... 2...

Suddenly, Dazai poked my neck on the pressure point and I flinched, throwing the ball and missing by a mile.

I turned to look at him, angry beyond belief. He had an innocent look in his eyes, but I could practically feel him withholding a cheeky smirk.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING YOU DAMNED SHITTY DAZAI I WAS SO CLOSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED ASSHOLE-"
I started, but was cut off when Dazai clapped his hand over my mouth.

"Quit your yapping, you'll scare the children!"
He said innocently, and I glared at him.

'Yapping?' I wasn't a dog. Asshole. Cheapskate. I could go on.

Dazai cautiously removed his hand from my mouth, and I scowled at him as I crossed my arms.

"Fine. Just don't mess me up this time."
I said sternly, and Dazai gave me a cheeky thumbs up.

This time, I was able to land a shot in the hoop, and was rewarded with... a slug holding a pride flag. The hell? Why were all the prizes holding pride flags.

I turned to face Dazai, a dangerous look in my eyes.
"Did you somehow plan this?"
I asked accusingly, throwing the oddly adorable slug plush at him.

He caught the plush easily.
"Thanks Chuu-Chuu! I didn't realize you cared about me so much~"
He gave the plush a slight caress while looking at me and I ignored the way I felt slight tingles go throughout me.

"I DONT. I ONLY AGREED TO BE HERE SO I COULD SHOW YOU HOW MUCH BETTER I AM THAN YOU!!"
I yelled at him, and he gasped dramatically.

"So cruel."
He clutched at the slug plush, holding it as if it was some sort of skull and he was from Hamlet.

"FUCK-"
He cut me off with a pointed glance towards a small crowd of rowdy children meandering through the park.

I huffed and shut my mouth as I glared up at him.

"On to the next game!"
He announced cheerily.

~•*•*•*•~
Setting: cosmo world
Timeframe: a half hour later
Dazai's pov: