•The end nears as quickly as time passes•

"Dazai?"

For as long they'd known each other, Dazai and Chuuya were enemies. Enemies, lovers, friends.

And now, as they held each others hands and stared off the edge of the world, they reminisced.

Years after everything had happened, Dazai and Chuuya had begun dating. Soon enough, married. They were a surprisingly elusive couple.

With Dazai having received a copious amount of money from a will he hadn't known existed, and Chuuya's already insane salary as an executive, the two had bought a mansion.

Brandle wood manor, a large, sprawling estate where Chuuya and Dazai had adopted several heirs. They lived quiet lives, with Chuuya having stepped down as an executive and only teaching future mafiosos how to fight, and Dazai doing his detective work from the mansion.

The couple sat on the edge of a cliff and contemplated their lives.

"Yes, Chuuya?"

"You know... I've always wanted to tell you something."

"Go on, spill it."

The wind blowed as Chuuya scooted closer.

"Well, since the beginning-"

And of course, as most stories end, a cliffhanger occurs quite literally. A masked figure approached Dazai and Chuuya, and pushed them off the cliff.

-"-"-"-

To be continued in "have you seen the night"
It'll be a murder mystery story starring... Dazai and Chuuya's adopted kids, a detective, and some flashbacks from Soukokus perspective.

A/N: okay I know this is lazy- but I got so tired of writing this fic and I wanna write a mystery >:D spice is on my one shot book if you want that.