Chapter 5

Five months later. . .

"William!" Elizabeth calls from a distance, trying to catch up with him. Sherlock is a couple of metres away, heading to his Chemistry class that he didn't have with his best friend. It's a shock to him that he hears and sees Elizabeth calling for him in the distance, instead of going to her Math class.

"Lizzy," Sherlock says shocked. "Why aren't you going to your Math class?".

"Because," she grins, handing him her Time Table. "I now have Chemistry with you."

"Really?" Sherlock's eyes brighten, looking at her hopefully.

"Really," Elizabeth nods. "I just had to tell some people a part of their life and they instantly get me what I want."

"Cool!" Sherlock grins. "Why did you change it now?"

"I am annoyed with the people in my class." Elizabeth explains, looping her arm through his in a habit. "Such as, Taylor Smith."

"Ah, Taylor Smith." Sherlock cringes, rolling his eyes while doing so. "Surprised she got in this school with that small brain of hers." Elizabeth laughs at his comment, squeezing his arm gently.

"Don't let her hear you say that, William."

"Too late, freaks." a snide voice says from behind them. The two geniuses froze, secretly their arms tightening on to each other. They slowly turned around to face Taylor, seeing her wear a very short dress, her two minions behind her.

"Hey. . .Taylor." Sherlock says in a casual voice. "Stay close to me." Sherlock said quietly to Elizabeth, before turning back to the bully. "So how is your fifth boyfriend?"

"William!" Elizabeth hissed quietly, pinching his side discreetly.

"Oh no, Elizabeth, let Sherlock dear continue." Taylor sneers. "Come on, Sherlock, how did you know about my relationships?" Elizabeth glances at Sherlock, for once, showing worry for him since they have known each other. "I'm a High-functioning sociopath," Elizabeth had told Sherlock when they were relaxing on his bed one day. "So forgive me if I don't show much sentiment."

Sherlock looks at her in shock, before turning to Taylor with new confidence. "Everyone knows it's your fifth boyfriend, Taylor." Sherlock explained confidently. "You are, what you would say, a popular person; when actually, you are the biggest sl-"

"SHERLOCK!" Elizabeth yells, unexpectedly pulls him to the side.

"Wha-" Sherlock falls to the ground, looking up just in time to see Elizabeth get punched in the face by Taylor. "Elizabeth!" Sherlock cries, brushing away at the fact that Elizabeth had just called him Sherlock instead of William, and rushed to her kneeled position. "Elizabeth, are you okay?"

"Ow, my lip is bleeding." Elizabeth moaned, revealing her bloodied lip. As soon as he saw it and Taylor's smirking face, he lost it. He stood up slowly, dangerously sauntering up to Taylor, looking at her murderous. Taylor loses her smirk quickly, looking at Sherlock nervously.

"Sherlock, what are you-" she tries to say.

"You punched my best friend," he said lowly, glaring at her. "You punched someone I care about."

"William," Elizabeth whispers from the floor, eyeing the crowd that is forming. "I'm okay, calm down."

"Not now Elizabeth," Sherlock said, never removing his gaze from his target. "I am restoring balance to the world."

"You can't be serious-" Taylor scoffs, only to be interrupted by Sherlock shoving her to the ground.

"What is wrong with you people?" Sherlock exclaims, advancing to her slowly. "Why do you find pleasure in bringing people to pain? Are you going to turn to sadists?"

"Sherlock-" Taylor tries to say, backing away from him as much as she could, her minions scuttling away to the crowd.

"Throughout our school years, you picked on us when we did nothing to you," Sherlock rants angrily, stepping on her leg. "Well guess what, Taylor Smith, you are not going to bother us anymore." Sherlock lifts his other foot up to hurt Taylor, only to freeze when he feels familiar arms wrap around his waist from behind.

"William, enough." Elizabeth said firmly. "Let's just go to class. Please."

Sherlock looks behind him with soft eyes, before stepping away, off of Taylor, making her sigh in relief. Just when the two friends were going to walk away, Taylor speaks up.

"That's right, Sherlock, go listen to your girlfriend."

"Well, we were just gonna leave you a little warning." Elizabeth sighs, glancing at Sherlock with a tired look. The two friends turn around again, advancing towards the bully who is still on the ground. Taylor gulps looking at the two friends with fear.