Chapter 3: The New Entry

We were in class eighth when we got new people in our lives

Starting with Sambhav, the funny guy around, who can entertain anyone. I being the outspoken person really went along well with him, we actually teased each other made fun and used to talk for hours. Coincidently, he was a good friend of Shaurya also.

Then there was this new girl, Urvi. This girl was a total nerd, she was quiet and book lover (at least initially) , and for some reason she had interest in same books as Shaurya, and she was in my class and we worked a lot together let it be class or other curricular activities, so we became quite good friends.

And then there was this new guy in Shaurya's class, Abhinav ,who was really shy, like Shaurya was an introvert and this guy was shy ( I hope I don't have to tell the difference). So , as Shaurya is helpful by nature and a very good listener , so he comforted him and they also became good friends. And I was the person who have to be everywhere, because I have to satisfy my curious mind so I worked with Abhinav as well and we also went along well.

And after all those new people in our lives, our time just got divided even more and we started talking to each other lesser.

What will be the impact of the new people in our lives? Will they just make us even more distant? Will we get away with one of them instead of each other?