Chapter 27 : Hosting Together

I was already worried about how would have Tanmay taken this reaction of Shaurya when Aditi and Nishi came to me and Aditi said

 "Come on Sanya, we can't just sit around Nishi needs our help hosting this party and making it a blast, and how can we miss the fun of hosting a party with Dhruv?" 

to which Nishi nodded, but I was shocked since when Aditi got so interested in spending time with Dhruv, I know she is my best friend and I trust her completely but something was quirky but I did not wanted to be cranky on such a small thing so I went with them to Dhruv.

We all got together to plan the party and Sambhav and I were jotting down what the juniors are planning to perform, when Shaurya came to us and said 

"I have a plan, why not this time, we seniors all play a role in the party, and if we will be there, we could expect more fun and at the same time more decorum, what say?" 

"Brilliant idea man, this will be something new and unique and this way we will also be able to have fun" Sambhav said excitedly because he didn't know what happened this morning but I did, and Shaurya really had a grudge for Tanmay and this all was coming from there.

 Before I could say something, Aditi, Nishi and Sanya came in. 

"Yeah Sambhav, this is an awesome idea, we are doing this" Aditi declared

 "Of course, how can Shaurya's idea be wrong?" Nishi added joking bumping her fist on Shaurya.

 I thought Aditi would react angrily and ruin our plan, but that was not the case she said yeah smilingly. And obviously I and Sanya shared glances because we knew why this all was happening. But Sanya didn't say anything she just left disappointedly.

 Before I could stop her Aditi came close to me and whispered

 "This will be a great opportunity to execute our plan".

Days passed by in a snap and it was finally the day of the Fresher's party. 

We boys left early, because of course the pretty girls were taking their time and since this time theme was ethnic wear, they took a bit longer, so we reached campus before them to even check everything was right, but when we reached Rohan and Deeksha were already there, I felt like punching them in the face when Shaurya held me back and nodded in a no since we didn't want a chaos today, so I clenched my fist and went to look at the preparations.