Chapter 38: The Junior Year

I proved people wrong who thought they can outcast me by being the valedictorian in the sophomore year, Sanya our last year's valedictorian was now a salutatorian, and now even the houses had changed, so I had to live with Aditi, Dhruv and that st...

I proved people wrong who thought they can outcast me by being the valedictorian in the sophomore year, Sanya our last year's valedictorian was now a salutatorian, and now even the houses had changed, so I had to live with Aditi, Dhruv and that stupid Tanmay.

 And on top of that Sanya had to drop by every morning to meet Aditi, Dhruv and Tanmay.

 I don't complain about Sanya coming, because I was definitely missing her energy in the house. But she didn't even bother to wish me a good morning. 

I had to accept the fact, I was missing her boss girl energy, how she handled that Karan, how her wet hair felt on my face in the NGO fete, our conversations turning into fights, how she wiped that cake of my face, and how she wants me to forget her completely.

 The last thought wiped off the smile from my face I was having thinking about her. 

I got furious with myself and left for college.

I was studying in library overtime, since I was the salutatorian this year

I was studying in library overtime, since I was the salutatorian this year. Aditi came to me in the library,

 "What are you doing here?" I asked her, because she likes to study in her room not in the library, even I like to study in my room, but I always try to buy myself time away from the new house, since I don't want to see that Aachal's face. 

"I came here for you"

 "May I know what did I do to earn this late-night visit from you?"

 "You, the girl who remembers everyone's birthday, you are saying this? Seriously Sanya, you forgot, it is 12th Nov, Shaurya's birthday is on 15th if you remember!!"

 Of course I remembered but I was not in a mood to celebrate his birthday to be honest after everything happened, it was not like I was still angry with him, when he was just,I don't know, it was just that being away from each other was better for both of us.