Chapter 19 : The Weekend Getaway

We reached the fest and I got out of the car and Shaurya went to park it in the parking

We reached the fest and I got out of the car and Shaurya went to park it in the parking. Just then I saw a rude guy beating another guy.

I went up to them and said "What are you doing?",

the guy who was beating the other angrily said" None of your business, just stay out of it" and continued beating

"No.... Leave him.... You can't beat him like that!!!!" I tried to stop him.

He stopped for a second and said "See.... Just leave us alone otherwise it'll be really bad for you" and again continued beating.

I came in front of him to stop and said firmly " Sir this is a public place and causing violence in a public place is crime, and I can get you arrested. I don't care who the hell are you but if you don't leave right now, I am going to call the cops" I completed saying taking my phone out.

"You!!! Who the hell are you??!! I am going to show you who I am. You'll regret doing this!!" he said and left.

While I was still figuring out what was going on the other guy said "Thank you!! Thank you so much!!" and left.

Just then, I heard a sound of clapping from behind, I turned to look back and it was Shaurya. He walked towards me,

"Wow Sanya, you did such an amazing job" he said sarcastically.

"What do you mean?" I asked still confused what he meant.

"You can fight anytime, anywhere, with anyone, right?" he said

" That guy was beating an innocent guy" I said with shock, like how can he say that.

"You just need an excuse to get in your "JHANSI KI RANI" form and kill everyone around" he said irritated

(Jhansi ki Rani was an indian warrior for those who don't know)

"Excuse me?" I was not sure what he wanted.

"You know what, I don't know why you feel like you are responsible for everything around you, you are the one who is supposed to take care of everyone, stand up for everyone and be a part of anything and everything, and you know what you end up doing, becoming selfish, doing everything as you want it to be done." He actually shouted on me.