Chapter 33: A Sneak Peek To Their Families

I was having a weird feeling about Aditi and Dhruv's relationship and went to Shaurya 

"I want to talk to you" I said as I saw him outside his locker room 

"What is it?" he said packing his bag not even looking at me

 "Just come with me" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the music room. 

"Can you ever behave peacefully?" he said getting rid of my grip

 "Can you ever just agree to something I say?" 

"I don't have time to argue with you just say what you want to and let me go" 

"I want to talk about Aditi and Dhruv's relationship"

 "What is there to talk about it like they both like each other and are happy with each other"

 "This relationship doesn't feel right to me Shaurya, it feels like we are missing a piece, it feels sceptical" 

"Can you stop being like you can control everyone's life and let everyone be themselves?"

 "Really Shaurya? Am I the one who tries to control people and impose my decisions on them?"

 "Everyone is not as expressive as you, people need their time and space to fit in" 

"Having your space and abandoning the other one are two different things" 

"I am talking about Aditi and Dhruv , Sanya" 

"Yeah, because you like to walk out from conversations in order to keep people pleased, I don't know why I chose to talk to a people pleaser like you"

 "At least I am not selfish and vindictive like you, Sanya " 

"Yeah because you are an empath and impulsive person" 

"I am impulsive? Am I the one who gets carried away with their anger" 

"Shaurya" I yelled at him throwing his bag off the table

 "What Sanya? You just proved me right, that you are hot headed"

 "Yeah, maybe I am hot headed, but you know I am not wrong you are the one whose reactions to situations are impulsive and moves with the people are calculated, sometimes it feels you know how someone will react and just do things to trigger them" 

"Sanya" he shouted banging the table with one hand

 "Am I calculated? Wow Sanya!! We all know here who makes decisions with emotions and who makes decision with logic"

 "That's called being practical, not calculated, you show what you know the other person wants to see and that's calculated" 

"Do hell with your practicality, what will you do with logic without emotions?"