Chapter 34 : Emotions V/s Logic

Next morning, I woke up to a pair of green eyes and brown hairs staring at me

 "What the hell are you doing in my room?" 

"Don't even think in that way" 

 how can someone be up this early in the morning 

" I just wanted to talk about last night"  Shaurya finally said after a pause

 "I don't want to argue, first thing in the morning" I said getting out of my bed 

"I don't have any such interests either, it's just that, I want only the 10 of us to go for this trip and no one else, so make sure of it" he left without waiting for my reply, typical Shaurya.

I did not want anyone to disturb us when we could avoid them, our batch was assigned the work, we never needed anyone else.

I went to Sanya's room first thing in the morning to say this, but she was sleeping, her duvet till her neck, her body wrapped around her second pillow like a foetus. I couldn't make myself to wake her up, so I sat down on a nearby chair and waited.

She woke up around half an hour later, and when she opened her eyes, I was lost in those ocean blue eyes. She was wearing a black tank top. Typical Sanya.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" She shouted, and that reminded me why we can't have a single conversation, because she is not peaceful.

"She was peaceful when she was sleeping though" 

"Don't think like this Shaurya"

I said to myself when I threw my green button-down shirt over my vest and paired it with black denims. It was an outdoor event, we needed to dress down and open up. We drove to the location. Abhinav, Dhruv, Aditi, Kabir and I reached before others, thanks to Dhruv's fantastic driving skills.