PART 6

Parvati stirred in her sleep and her eyes started opening, she felt something poking on her head, she looked up and saw Aadhiren!!!!

They both were hugging each other, she gasped and pushed him away, standing up from the bed immediately. This made him wake up and sit on the bed while rubbing his eyes, he looks around to devour his surroundings.
He saw her standing by the side of the bed and nervously looking here and there.

"What's wrong now?" he asks rubbing his face in a tired husky voice. Parvati shook her head trying to find am excuse. "It's 6 already!" she widens her eyes looking at the table clock. "I should have woken up at 5! I am late" She says pacing around the room nervously and biting her nails.

Aadhiren sighs and stands up from the bed "It doesn't matter Parvati. You are not a maid anymore, you can wake up whenever you want and no one can tell you otherwise. Come on now sleep! everyone just be asleep due to last night's party" he says pointing at the bed but Parvati wasn't convinced.

She kept pacing around and babbling stuff in her mouth "I don't have presentable clothes, it is suppose to be my first day as a bride and if I wake up late, your mother will kill me with daggers, what should I do?? I need to make your breakfast and clean-" before she can keep speaking her rant, Aadhiren stood up from the bed groaning at her annoying behavior.

He walks to her side of the bed and holds both her arms, shaking her and making her face him. This action of his made her quite talking.
"You are no longer a maid here. We both got married last night and it doesn't matter if you accept that fact or not, in front of the world we are a couple now. I was crowed as a king last night after the wedding which makes you the queen. You own this place now, you can do whatever you want and wake up whenever you like" he says shaking her a bit.

She takes a deep breathe and nods her head. Aadhiren sighs and sits on the bed "Now please sleep" he says and she looks around "O..okay" her nervous voice comes out and she meekly got inside the bed.

Aadhiren slept on his side but Parvati was feeling a bit uneasy. She kept changing positions and her eyes kept landing on his sleeping figure.
"How does he sleep so peacefully?" she says quietly sitting up straight on the bed and stating blankly in the room.

What have you done to yourself Paro! God for bide something worse than this happens. You were a maid- no no you ARE a maid, how the hell did you marry your king?? what will people of the castle say?? The higher queen will make a cover up news for the press and media but what about the people inside? they know you and your status. Oh god. And now you are one of them???? one of the officials?????

She thinks to herself, her anxious over thinking ass couldn't help but make her all worried for her action's consequences.

She shakes his sleeping body and Aadhiren abruptly woke up "What! what's wrong" he asks while adjusting to his surroundings. "Uhm, I thought. I mean I was thinking you know how I got married to you last night and it was just because your bride ran away. Not that it was your fault. And now you must be thinking of what do to with me" she starts off and Aadhiren gave her a look. She thought he started getting annoyed by her.

"You know I just, I am not that-" before Parvati could speak any further he groans "Get to the point" he says and Parvati nodded "Yea yea. Uhm I am not your problem I know BUT if you are thinking that I will be a obstacle or anything so let me just clear that I am not. I will literally do anything to get out of this marriage if you want I will divorce you right now. Just don't execute me okay? like keep me alive. I don't wanna die and I swear to god I won't ask for any financial support after the divorce, that too IF you consider the wedding that happened like if you think its all just 'eh' then I don't have any problem I will forget this wedding ever took place and I got-" she started ranting at the end due to the constant stares that Aadhiren were giving her.

She noticed his glares and shut her mouth "Or maybe you can do whatever you want" she says at the end and looks away feeling embarrassed because of her stupid talks. "Are you done?" he asks and she nods.

"Alright then, I won't kill you. Nobody will harm you and this marriage is not your fault, see I know you are all freaked out about it but trust me no one gives a crap well maybe mom does. And moreover I don't have any problem with this marriage, she wanted me to get married and here I am in my bed with my bride" he says and Parvati listened carefully, by the end and was surprised.

She stood up from the bed with a jolt and gasped "Hey don't take it the wrong way" he says and she nods. "So you want to keep this marriage alive?" she asks and he shrugs "I mean I don't have any problem if it works out" he says and Parvati thinks for a minute and then shakes her head.

"No no noooo. You are my boss, I work for you. I am you maid " she says and Aadhiren nods his head "That's what I thought! Now let me sleep" he says and pulls his pillow down facing the other side.

Parvati was confused. Was he trying to trick her mind? she thought but her dumb brain was puzzeled and she was getting anxious by every minute passing.

Aadhiren was too sleepy to talk sensible. Heck he just listened to her and agreed with whatever she said, not giving much importance to it.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading<3

Leave your reviews:))