PART 20

Happy Reading 😁

Parvati was sitting inside the room with a stress bubble surrounding her.
She was sewing again. It was like her best way to pass her time. This time she had a metre cloth in her hands on which she was drawing patterns, it was like a shawl.

She was sitting near the balcony with the moonlight hiting her and the brightness of the room covering her. The light breeze was cooling her down.

Soon her bubble was broken when she heard the door open and an angry Aadhiren marching inside. She looked at him with worry. What happened?? She thinks. Aadhiren noticed some eyes on him so he looked at her direction. Parvati immediately averted her eyes and went back to her work.

She was sitting in a corner of the room. Aadhiren smiles at her figure and how quickly she diverted her eyes from him. He brushes the top of his nose and takes his steps towards her. Parvati didn't look up.

He sits down, infront of her which made her looks at him "Don't sit down, you will catch cold" she says and he frowns "Are you made of metal?" He asks her and she thin her lips and went back to her work.
"Did you clear things up?" She asks while doing her sewing.

He nods "Kind of" he says playing with the ring on his left hand. Parvati looks at his hands and dropped her work. She held his right hand which was injured and frowns "It is bleeding again" she says "I just changed the bandages in the afternoon" saying this she stands up and rushes inside the washroom to get the first aid kit.

She sits beside him and takes his hand. "It's not that serious" he says but she ignored him "What were you doing?? The wound was almost healed now it's open again" she says in a scolding tone and he just sat there and listened to her.

She changed his bandage and kept the box away "Does it hurt?" She asks him and he shook his head. "You need to take your medicine too, but you didn't eat your dinner" she says with a sad expression.

Aadhiren smiles a little, she looks up and got confused "What happened?" She asks and he just shakes his head "Nothing, come on let's eat dinner. I will ask a servant to bring it up" he says standing up and taking his phone from his pocket.

"I will bring" she says, picking up her stuff from the floor "You don't have to" he says and walks to the bed. Parvati smiles a little and follows him.

"Who was that boy who broke in?" She asks sitting next to him on the bed.
Aadhiren stops typing on his phone and looks at her.

"We don't know yet. Due to Akash's dumb ideas, we will not know until we are done cleaning and feeding him" he says and Parvati got confused. She frowns and tilted her head to the side.

Aadhiren found it very adorable. He couldn't control but smile at her. "But why are you cleaning and feeding him? And how did Akash come from?" She says with confusion.

"Rajat called him. And the boy is very young, he was scared and Akash thinks he was forced into coming here. And they boy also said that the man who sent him here has his brother under him. He can kill his brother if he takes any wrong steps. So Akash made a deal with him that we would save the boy and his brother but we will need information regarding the one who sent him here" Aadhiren says and Parvati was too stunned to speak.

"That's....too bad" she manages to say and Aadhiren nods "You should save him then. And his brother, maybe he is toddler, what if that man kills him??" She says with worry and Aadhiren sat straight.

"You don't have to worry about it Paro" he says but she frowns nervously. "But...maybe the kid has no parents or someone to look after him, what if he being forced into it?" She says and started panicking. Aadhiren held her hands and made her look towards him "Trust me Paro, I won't let anything happen to him okay?" He says and Parvati nods.

"Can I see him? Maybe I can help him with his wounds" she says and Aadhiren shook his head. "No" that's all he says.

"But-" before she could complete Aadhiren stopped her with his hand "I said No. And I don't involve my family with my business" he says and Parvati's smile dropped.

Someone knocked on the door and Aadhiren got it, a servant had brought their dinner. He took the tray from them and brought it to the bed. He sees Parvati getting up from the bed and going to the corner she was previously sitting. He frowns.

She takes out her sewing stuff and starts continuing where she left. Aadhiren keeps the tray on the bed and frowns at her actions. He walks towards her and folds his arms "What are you doing?" He asks but she didn't answer "Paro" he says but she didn answer again. "Stop acting childish Parvati and eat your food" he says but she paid no heed.

"Parvati!'' he says with authority but she still didn't look up. This angered him and huffed. "Fine, you can starve yourself to death if you want but I will not involve you in my business" he says and walks away thinking she would stop him but she didn't. She just mindlessly continued her stiching.

He sits on the bed and looks at her minding her own business. How stubborn is she!? But I can't let her stay hungry. But if I gave in then she will be exposed to the dangerous side of my business. Arghhh this is frustrating. He thinks.
What should I do with this girl? Should I give in? It's not like she is any safer now than she will be if I get her involved. Alright then only this time. And only because I want to, not because she is being stubborn.

He says to himself to make him believe that Aadhiren Singh Choudhary is still a tough man. He takes the plates to her and sits beside her "Alright you can come and meet him but only this one time okay? It's not going to be a daily thing" he says giving her the plate filled with food.

Parvati looks at him "Sachii???" She asks excitedly and he nods his head with a little smile.

(Really??)

"Here now, have your food" he says and she nods, taking the plate and eating her dinner.

"You are really stubborn you know" he says chuckling and Parvati just looked down, surpassing a smile and her cheeks getting red.

.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading <33

An update on Friday as promised! And I will post another chapter later because today is my birthday and it's my gift to you all😁
I turn 17 today!

Leave your reviews :)