PART 12

Happy Reading

Parvati was walking on the corridor towards his office as he demanded her presence. She saw a young girl standing in front of his office door with a tray in her hand. She was nervously standing there and lost in her thoughts. Parvati frowned, she walks to her "Who are you?" She asks the girl, she looked like a teenager.

"R-rani sa?" She asks and Parvati felt a little awkward and gives a small nod. The little girl bows "I am the new maid for Sir, and you. I brought sir breakfast because Badi Rani sa told me to" she says in a hurry. Paravti felt bad for the little girl. She held her hand and took the tray from her. "Calm down, it's fine. You don't have to stress yourself okay? If you have any problem around here or any sort of trouble in communicating with anyone you can always come to me" she says and the little girl nodded "What's your name?" She asks "Shruti" she says and Parvati smiles.

"Well Shruti you can go down and have your breakfast, I will give this to sir okay?" She says and Shurti nods, taking her mini steps and running down.

Parvati remembers her first day in the castle. She had come from her village as her neighbour's son was already working in the palace and he informed her that a spot was open. She was an orphan and in desperate need of a job. She was willing to take any job available. She had just arrived in the city and the man took the young girl to the palace.

The huge buildings and the motor cars were all new to her. She had seen one or two in her village but this...this was luxurious.

A little flashback

Parvati greeted Rani sa and she was immediately sent off to work. The head of the maids informed her of her work as the prince's personal maid. Parvati- a 17 year old was excited for her job. She nodded with enthusiasm as the old lady explained her the duties.

"Now, takes this tray to his room. It's his lunch, and remember. First expression in the last one" she says and Parvati bobs her head up and down.

(Notice- Parvati and Aadhiren have a 3 year age gap so since she is seventeen here, he will be 20. And don't get I am not promoting ped0s ok! And it is just a background story. In Aadhiren's part it is not at all romantic!!!)

Parvati very carefully held the tray and takes small steps towards his room.
She opens the door and enters inside to see a very young man, with a clean sharp shave and tightly build body, sitting on a bean bag chair and headphone around his head. He didn't pay any attention at first, his hands were holding a remote kind of thing which confused Parvati, his fingers were continuesly tapping on the buttons. Parvati takes slow steps towards the table and does what the lady informed her to do. She kept the tray on the study table and opened the curtains.

Just as the light entered the room, Aadhiren sensed someone's presence he looks at the balcony side, expecting his old butler but when he saw an unknown young girl, he stood up immediately, throwing his headphones on the floor. "who are you!!" he yells and Parvati shouts "Ahh" she looks at him and he was giving her a weird look.

"Uhm, Hukum sa" she bows infront of him, not knowing what to do. He got more weird than before "Heey strange girl, who are you and what are you doing in my room??" He asks and she peeks up, "Rani sa sent me, I am your new servant" she says and he nods.

"Sorry for distributing" she says and he shook his head "It's okay, next time just knock before you enter" he says in a harsh voice, well to her it seemed harsh, it is his normal tone but people always mistake it as hin being rude and her heart thud thinking he must be annoyed by her. She needs this job desperatly she can't afford to lose it.

She did a ninty degree bow in front of him "I am so sorry hukum-sa. It won't happen again. I will be more careful from now. Please give me one more chance, hukum-sa, I won't disappoint" she says and Aadhiren frowns. He just said it's okay, why is she being all uncanny about it??? He just throws his hands in the air "Yea, just go away" he says, walking to his study table to eat his food.

Parvati kept bowing to him which really arise an eerie in him. 'Weird girl' he says to himself and goes to eating his food.

Flashback ends

Now Parvati was standing in front of his office door, after 9 years and she still felt the tingly feeling in her that she felt her time here.

She knocks and he answers to come in. She opens the door and takes the tray in one hand, and closing the door as she enters. Aadhiren looks up from the paper surrounding him, he frowns upon seeing her carrying the food palate. "Ma said she had hired a new servant" he says and Parvati nods while keeping the tray in front of him "Ji, she has. I met her on the way here and took the tray from her, she was nervous to enter inside" she says and Aadhiren nods.

"Well you should have given her lessons, seeing that you barged in my room on your first day" he says hiding his smile. Parvati got embarrassed thinking he remembered "Sorry" she says softly looking down. Aadhiren put his hand on his forehead secretly. "I didn't mean- you know what it's okay" he says and Parvati nods.

She turned around to go but stopped abruptly "Hukum-sa!" She says and he looks up from his laptop "You called for me" she says and he nods "Oh yea, come take a seat" he says pointing to the chairs in front of the desk. She walks up to him.
.
.
.
Thanks for Reading<3
Do leave your reviews :)