PART 17

Happy Reading <33

Aditi was too shocked to speak. Words were stuck in her throat and her face was red from embarrassment.
Parvati wanted the earth to swallow her, the men couldn't have interrupted the ladies in any worse time.

Aadhiren was constantly looking at Parvati which made her nervous. She just kept avoiding eye contact from him. And Akash had a smug look on his face while looking at the scenario infront of him but  his eyes got stuck on some on specific. Aditi.

The little girl with sharp eyes and red cheeks. She was the one who spoke those words and she has not wanted to cut her tounge more than now. Akash kept looking at her with a tint of tease in his eyes. She tried hiding behind Parvati who was standing still in front of the men's gaze.

After a new minutes of silence "Wanna explain something?" Aadhiren says and Parvati looks up at him, fumming with her hands she shook her head in a 'no'. Akash chuckled at her action, earing a glare from Aadhiren.

"Aditi, go and see Akash off" Aadhiren says and Aditi pokes her head from behind Parvati and nods, She motions Akash to follow him and they both left after he said his goodbye to Parvati.

"Bye bhabhi! And take care you him, extra care, you should even try and test the thing you and your friend were talking about" he says making Parvati's cheeks tomatoe red and her eyes wide like buttons.

"Ahha Bye" she manages to say and he leaves.

Aadhiren was waiting for Parvati to say something while he kept staring at her. She looks away and keeps the watering jug on the table. She didn't even look at him.

Aadhiren started limbering while walking towards her, he grunts and Parvati truns around immediately. "Why are you walking without any support? You will hurt yourself" she says while walking towards him and holding his arm. Aadhiren smiles a little, looking at her actions, he knew she can't see him in pain.

He willingly gives her him arm and she holds him tightly "Why did you come downstairs? Do you want to take a walk?'' she asks while taking him around the garden "Yea, I was just seeing Akash off and we saw you both staning here and talking..." He says and then stops, while looking at her and Parvati's expressions changed.

She had horror on her face and cursed Aditi "Uhm, Aditi was just joking, we were talking about some actor and I don't know how she hopped on you and your... kissing.." she says nervously. Aadhiren was enjoying and teasing her but his smile vanished when she talked about the actor.

"What actor?" He asks and she just brushed it off "Oh nothing, just some celebrity she likes" she says not paying it much attention. But Aadhiren was not over it yet. "Tell me about him, what's his name?" He asks her and she looks at him "Rajveer Singh..Aditi is his big fan" she says and Aadhiren scoffs "He isn't even that good'' he says and Parvati frowns.

"He has done some good movies" she says shrugging and Aadhiren rolls his eyes "Only good at screen" he says and starts moving towards the house, changing the direction of their walk. Parvati holds his arm and takes him inside the house. She didn't understand his anger. Eve though he didn't say anything, she sensed it and it just makes her doubt herself did I say something wrong? Why is he mad all of the sudden? Is it about the kissing thing? She thinks to herself.

"I will go to the bedroom" he says, removing his arm from her hold. Parvati's small smile dropped and she nods her head. Seeing him climb the stairs, she goes in the kitchen.

Aditi was already there and she was nervously bitting her nails. Parvati frowns and goes near her, keeping her hand on her shoulder "What's wrong Adi?'' she asks Aditi and she flinches. Aditi gave her a nervous look "Parvati, I am sorry but your husband's friend is very weird" she says and Parvati frowns "Who Akash??" She asks and Aditi nods. "But he is so sweet and charming" Parvati says and Aditi shakes her head.