PART 13

Happy Reading!!

Parvati sat on the chair and Aadhiren, turned his computer towards her side and took out a few documents from his drawer. It was a thin file. He handed it over to her "This has your educational background, take a look and tell me if all the information is correct'' he handing the file to her and she nods, taking the file and checking it.

Meanwhile, he opens a new tab in the google web. After confirming, Parvati keeps the file on the desk "It's correct" she says and he nods "This is the college we are getting you admission in, it has the highest ranking social science course so it will be the best option. But if you have some other institute in mind you can say it" he says and she nods, looking at the college pics and reading the course's details.

"I am fine with it" she says noding her head and Aadhiren sighs "Good then, I will fill your admission form today itself maybe you could start from the March session" he says and she nods "Should I go now?" She asks and he looks up from the computer and thinks for a minute. "Yea sure" he says and a little cold voice.

She stands up to leave but turns around, as if remembering something "Khana kha lena" she says quietly hoping he wouldn't hear but he did. He hummed "You too" he said with a straight face while typing on the keyboard.
Parvati hurriedly walked out, locking the door.

(Do eat your food)

Aadhiren's heart raced when she said those words. He tried his best to maintain his clam and with a straight face he replied to her, as soon as she walked out, he dropped his stif shoulders and turned his lips up in a smile. Her words have been having a very different affect on him lately. She always says those words to him but why is he getting those tingly feelings now??? Is it because they are a couple now?

He thinks but these questions had no answer, not yet. His heart was thudding harshly against his chest, he had to rubs his chest to clam the beats.

His phone rang and he picked it up in an instant. It was Abhinav's call. The world know Abhinav as his lawyer but he is also Aadhiren's very dear friend. He picks up the call and Abhinav's words brought him worry. "I am on my way to the office" he says, standing up and grabbing his coat.

***

In the living room, Parvati was having her breakfast along with Ganga, they were sitting in the dining table and eating in silence. Ganga spotted Aadhiren stroming off so she called him "Adhi" she says and Aadhiren stops immediately, going towards his mother. He noticed Parvati also stopped eating and looks up from her plate. "Have you had your breakfast?" Ganga asks him and he shook his head.

"Not yet.." he says and Ganga sighs "I sent a servant did she not reach you??'' She asks in an angry voice but Aadhiren shakes his head "She came..." He looks at Parvati and she looks away immediately "And I got my breakfast tray but I need to go to the office right now" he says and Ganga sighs again.

"Atleast have your food-" she starts but Aadhiren cuts her right in the middle "Ma, I don't have time right now, there is some emergency in the...business and I need to take care of it" he says, with a pause which made Parvati frown. His mother understood and nodded her head "Alright, take care of it first but do eat something in the office okay?" Ganga says kissing on his hands and he nods "Yes mom, don't worry" he says and turned around to leave.

From the corner of his eyes he could see Parvati looking at him, she wanted to say something but she was resisting herself. He sighs and turns around to face her "I will be out tonight" he says to her and Parvati nods, her jhumkas making tinkling sounds. "Okay" she whispers quietly and he walks out again.

His strange behaviour didn't set right with her, the way he paused when talking about his work. Before their marriage he never cared about her presence before talking about his job. But now he talks with more cautious. And to think of it, Parvati doesn't exactly know what he does. The thought crosses her mind as she was eating her food. She thinks for a minute and looks up towards Ganga. She realises it would be a terrible idea to even start a conversion with her so she didn't say anything.

After Ganga was done with her food, she stands up and leaves the room without any noise. Parvati finsihed her plate and stood up too, rushing inside the kitchen, everyone bowed to her but her eyes were searching for a certain someone. When she couldn't find her she asked out loud "Where is Aditi??" She asks to no one in particular. "She is on the first floor" a servant answers and Parvati nods, walk-runing her feet to the stairs and jogs towards the first floor's living area.

She spots Aditi there, dusting the fire place and walks to her "Adi..I need to talk to you" she says and Aditi nods her head "Yea, what's up?" She asks casually. "Do you know about Hukum-sa's business and what he do?" She asks and Aditi stops wipping the shelf. She turns her head to Parvati "Puff, yea!! Don't you?" She asks in a obvious tone.

Parvati sighs and keeps a hand on the fire palace's shelf. "Could you please tell me??" Parvati asks and Aditi looks around, she sees the room empty but still got closer to Parvati "So, the whole world knows that the Choudhary's are ancestors of Royal blood and their main business is of export and import" she says and Parvati nods, she got a little relieved, she thought they did some nasty business.

"But.." Aditi begins and Parvati leans in, to listen more carefully "There is rumours about the royal family being involved in the underworld business too. Like they are powerful people ofcourse they must have some connections but rumour has it that they own many such organisations that do dirty stuff" Aditi says and Parvati got worried.

''I had heard my father talk with other workers around here that at night they have heard and even seen people getting killed in the castle" she says and Parvati's eyes widden. "Some people even say that the royal family funds the dons and that many Mafia families and run by them" she says and Parvati gulps, messing with her fingers.

"But, it's all a rumour, and moreover you are his wife now!! You can ask him the question" Aditi says as she read Parvati's scared face "I..I don't know" Parvati says with a shaky voice "oh come on, he won't mind. He himself suggested you stay in this marriage right??" She says convincing Parvati a little and she nods "I will try and talk to him" she says and Aditi claps her hands together.

.
.
.
Thanks for reading<3
Leave your reviews:)