PART 23

Happy Reading 🫶

Parvati carried a tray to the room, where Aadhiren was sitting on the bed and typing on the laptop. She takes the food towards him "Dinner kar lijiye" she says to him and he looks up from his laptop, nodding.

(Have your dinner)

Aadhiren had especially asked for dinner in his bedroom because he didn't want to face that boy Ravi, again. He told Parvati that he had important work but actually he was just jealous. Maybe Akaash was right he thinks for a while.

"Did you have your?" He asks her as she is spreading out food. She shook her head "I am not hungry" she says and he frowns "Why?'' he asks, and Parvati shrugs.

"Did you eat something in the evening?" He asks, taking his plate from the tray and Parvati shakes her head. "Why!?" He asks with a stern voice and Parvati almost flinches.

"I am not hungry" she says and he lets out breath in anger. He took a bite from his plate and forwarded it towards her "Eat it" he said to her and she shook her head. "No-" before she could continue he stopped her "Paro! I said eat it" he says and she sighs, taking the bite in her mouth. It reminded her of the first time they both ate together in front of his family.

She chews the food slowly and takes her sweet time eating it while thinking about something. Aadhiren offers another bite from the roti but she was too lost to concentrate. He frowns and calls out her name. "Parvati" he says and she straightens up and looks at him with alert expressions "Yes" she answers.

"What are you thinking about" he asks and she shakes her head "Nothing" she says but he was not convinced "You sure?" He says and she sighs. "Alright, I am thinking about what Akash said to Aditi. I know it's not my place to interfere and Akash is actually a very sweet person but I don't want him to hurt Aditi. His harmless flirting is okay but what if she starts to like him back? I don't want her to get hurt" she says and Aadhiren listens to her with patience.

"Don't worry about it, I will talk to him about it. And if he is doing it for time pass I will ask him to stop okay?" He says and she nods. "Thank you" she says and he smiles a little. "And about the party, I need a date so you will have to accompany me" he says and Parvati''s face dropped.

"Do I have to?" She says and he
frowns "Why? Don't you want to?" He asks and she sighs "There are gonna be alot of people there" she says and he thinks for a minute. "Don't worry about it. I will be by your side the whole evening, and we just have to make a presence" he says assuring her and she smiles a little.

"Okay" she says and goes back to eating their food. "I will have the outfits delivered tomorrow" he says after finishing the food. She nods and takes away the dishes to keep them on the table.

He drank water and went back to working on laptop. Parvati took the dishes downstairs and kept them in the sink. A server came in and helped her to clean the kitchen and put the dishes back to their places.

After finishing her work, Parvati went upstairs in the room and Aadhiren was still working. She goes into the washroom and thinks about taking a shower because she was sweating hot from all the work she had done.

Watering running down her body relaxed her muscles and she sighs loudly, running her hand through her hair, shampooing them and massaging them lightly. After half an hour, she was drying herself with a towel. She looks around for her clothes and her eyes widen.

'i forgot my clothes' she said to herself and gasped while slamming her hand on her mouth. She panics a little and immediately gathered the bath robe that was hanging on the wall. She wears is quickly and brings her arms closer to her waist, hugging herself a little.

"Oh no oh no oh no!!!!" She screams mentally and looks around. Seeing her reflection on the mirror, she slammed her hand on her forehead "why are you so stupiddd" she whispers yells to herself and takes a deep breathe. "It's alright. Calm down, let's think" her inner voice says and Parvati pushes her hair strands on the back of her ear.

"Should I ask him?" She thinks while chewing on her nails. "What other option do I have?" She whinnes and makes a crying face.

Parvati sighs loudly and pulls her robe down a little and opens the washroom door lightly. She hears screaming all of the sudden. Frowning her eyes, she pokes her head out and sees Aadhiren lossing his temper over a phone call. He was giving instructions to someone and shouting on the phone. Hopefully, his back was facing her so he couldn't see her poking her head out from the washroom.

He suddenly turned around while gripping the phone tightly in one hand and his hand on his waist, with angered expressions on his face. He saw a glimpse of her standing there with doe eyes and staring at him.

Parvati saw that he noticed her and she immediately straighten her posture. And looks away. He relaxer his face and lightly spoke on the phone "I will call you later" saying this he hangs up and throws the cell on the bed, taking his steps towards her.

Parvati was trying her best to hide herself from him but he saw her condition. "What's wrong? Why are you standing there like a statue?" He asks her and she kept looking down. "I forgot my clothes" she says with a little shame and embarrassment. Aadhiren chuckles lightly and saw her clothes spread out in the couch.

He goes and grabs her clothes and stands in front of her. He extends his arm for her to take her clothes and she did. She grabs them and tried to pull them out of his hold. Instead, Aadhiren pulled the clothes and she ended up colliding with his chest. She looks up with wide eyes and shock on her face.

Aadhiren had a playful expression on his face. "W-what" Parvati began to say but he cut her off. Not with his words but with his actions. He leaned in closer to her and tilted his head to her side, going near the ear and sniffing her.

Parvati was standing there speechless. She gasps and little and takes a deep breathe while he was sniffing her hairs. Her neck had gossebumps and he was enjoying every second of it. "You smell really good Paro" he whispers in her ear and pulls back a little to look at her face.

She was tomato red. Her cheeks were hot from the closeness and her eyes were filled with astonishment. She gulps and looks at his face.

He was smiling at her. She couldn't believe it! After taking her breath away, he was smiling like a clueless child. She pulls back immediately and takes her clothes from his hold. And he let go this time.
She started to fumble and didn't know what to do next.

Aadhiren realised that he must have overwhelmed her so he moved a step back from her too. He clears his throat and puts his hand back, standing up straight "You should change now, or else you will catch cold" he says and she nodds and rushes inside the washroom, locking the door behind her.

Parvati holds the knob of the door tightly and starts to takes deep breaths. She supports herself against the door and starts to think about the moment again. Her whole body was reacting to it. It was so different, it was so magicall. And it was so new.

She has never felt this way before...what was it?? She knows it wasn't the sweet and charming kind of feeling. It was more hot. It was arousing and it striked her from inside.

She felt romantic but in a different way. Not in a sugary, flowers and rainbows way but in a steamy, sensual and erotic way. It felt wrong and right at the same moment.

The rush of feelings made her zone out but she quickly shakes her head and brings herself back to reality. Parvati then changed her clothes and dressed up decently.

*****

A SUDDEN UPDATE???? YESSSSS!!!

Happy Valentine's day my loves <333

I am finally back and I hope you all doing amazing! Thank you for waiting and showing your love towards my book💘

Thanks for reading!!