PART 24

HAPPY READING <33

Aadhiren was in his home office with Akash and they both were going through tonight's plan once again. "So we will enter the place, meet a few people, greet Mr.Khosla and then approach Amit" Akash says and Aadhiren nods "What about Parvati and Aditi?" He asks, folding his hands together and keeping them on his desk.

"They will be with us, Amit will be there with his wife and kids too so we don't have to worry about any attack" he says and Aadhiren sighs "Keep security on stand by, the whole night" he says "I don't want any mistakes. I can't risk her life" he finishes off and Akash nods "Don't worry, she won't even get a scratch" he says and Aadhiren nods in approval.

"I should get going. I will call you when I get ready and then I will come back to your house and we will leave together" Akash says standing up and taking his phone from the table and keeping it in his pocket. "Akash, listen" Aadhiren says and stops him.

He turns to look at him and frowns "About this Aditi situation..what do you have in mind?" He asks and Akash widden his eyes. "Woahh, why are you interested in my love life all of the sudden??" He asks and Aadhiren rolls his eyes.

"It was Parvati's concern, she doesn't want you fooling around with her if you're gonna hurt her at the end'' he says and Akash chuckles "Sure, you can tell bhabhi that she has nothing to worry about" he says and walks out of the room.

Aadhiren nods his head and starts to check his email.

***

Parvati and Aditi were in the closet, trying on the clothes that were sent to them by the men. Parvati was given a golden lehenga choli and Aditi had a sharara. It was golden with mirror work in it. Both were matching but still standing out.

"Alright Paro, I should get going now. You get ready and I will meet you in the front door in a few minutes" Aditi says and takes her clothes to her room and Parvati nods, trying on her choli (blouse).

The ghagra (skirt) was already wipping across the floor. It was beautifully embodied with mirrors. The weight of the mirror did make it heavy but it was worth wearing. She pushes her long hair to the side and tried to zip her blouse.

Her hands couldn't pull all the way through and it got stuck in the middle. She frowns and sighs, trying to put all her energy to it, she pushes to zip up but it didn't budge. The zip was entangled with the blouse's fabric and she couldn't even see it.

The next moment, a cold hand reached over hers. She gasps and turns around. Aadhiren was standing there with no expression on his face and his hand still in the air. He gives her a reassuring look and gently held her shoulders, turning her around.

Parvati takes a deep breathe and closes her eyes softly. Aadhiren holds the blouse from inside, his hands brushing against her bare back. Parvati had gossebumps on her body and her cheeks started to heat up.

Aadhiren sighs a little. Her soft skin against his rough hands, he was afraid to hurt her unintentionally. "It will hurt a little" he says and Parvati nods.

He takes his other hand and holds the tiny zip in his fingers, his other hand pushing it out from the inside. Parvati felt a sudden jolt in her body. The zip was free from the fabric. Aadhiren takes his hand out from inside the blouse and pulls the zip up to its capacity. He noticed there was a dori (ribbon) to tie too so he took the honour of doing it.

He looks at their image in the mirror and smiles a little, seeing a nervous Parvati standing there with fumbling fingers. He puts his hand on her shoulders and she looks up in the mirror, into his eyes.

"Don't worry Paro, I know you will pull through the evening" he says and she smiles a little and nods. Aadhiren thinks for a minute and takes her hair from her shoulder where they were resting and let them run free on her back. He leans in her ear from behind and Parvati snuck in her breathe.