16.I'll Come Back To You💝

Aradhna's POV 

Everyone was standing inform of me in Mumma, Papa's room  looking at me worriedly. I didn't have time to explain anything to them and a chopper was already waiting for me at the terrace of the resort we were staying at. So, without further delaying I start to speak, "I have to leave right now but I need you all to stay at a farmhouse, which has been booked for all of you and is around 10 KM away from here. I need all of you to stay there, not go out in any situation or leave for Mumbai. I will be in contact with all of you as soon as I can."

"But where are you going?" Maan asked 

"I'll explain once I get back but you all aren't supposed to leave that place at any cost, even if someone knocks on the door or rings the bell. Do not interact with anyone at any cost" I said, then looked at Ram bhai and said," I am sharing a contact number with you, if you need anything or require any help just call on that number." 

He nodded his head. 

"But bache what happened all of a sudden?" Maan's mother asked

"Aunty, I can't tell you anything as of now. All of you please collect your luggage and go down to the reception, there two Innova's will be present and have an Indian flag on the dashboard. Get on that and they will take you to the farmhouse." I said

"But where are you going? And why do we need to go in the farmhouse? And when can we leave for Mumbai?" Karan asked

"I can't tell you where I am going, you will get to know why are you staying in th farmhouse and you will only leave for Mumbai when I return to the farmhouse and I don't know when that'll be. Every necessity you may require for your stay there will be present even extra clothes will be present. I am giving you all 10 minutes to leave." I said

"But-" Vihaan started to speak

"I know Vihaan you all are confuse but trust me, I son't have the time to explain anything to you right now. You all please get going." I said cutting him in middle and every one started leaving with confused faces. 

As everyone left, Mumma turned to me and said,"Take care of yourself, I want my daughter in one piece when I see her."

"Yes Mumma" I said and turned towards Papa, "You don't have to worry, it'll all be okay just don't panic or let others panic if you see the news in the next few days." I said

He nodded, they both hugged me and I left their room. As soon as I left their room, Maan came infant of me, held my hand and dragged me towards his room.

"What is going on Aradhna?" He asked me as soon as we entered his room

"Do you trust me?" I asked him

"Yes, I do," He said

"Then please get pack your stuff and leave, I can't tell you anything." I said and he looked at me with concerned expression. After a few seconds, he hugged me tight and said, "Please take care of yourself, don't put yourself in any danger."

"Don't worry yourself, I am tougher than I look." I said and broke the hug. 

"But I am not that strong, I won't be able to survive if something happens to you, you are my Jaan, my person and I won't be able to survive if something happens to my Jaan." He says and I hugged him once again and kissed his forehead and said, "I am not leaving you anytime soon, I will come back to you, always. Now get packed and leave." 

He started packing and I left the room to collect my luggage. 

I gave my luggage to Ram Bhai and monster. They both hugged me and asked me to take care f myself. Once they were all gone, I got seated in the chopper and left for Dehradun. In the chopper, a file was present which had the accounts of all the active terrorist groups in the area. I started studying them. The text which I received from Manish sir stated that there was an attempted attack at CM of Uttarakhand in Dehradun. His security team was able to get a hold of the attacker. As per the intel, there are various terrorist roaming around the whole state and RAW,NSA and Special forces are all on high alert.