24.The End Of The Game

Aradhna's POV 

After telling Maan everything, I asked him to bring Armaan. I knew if anything could break Shradha, it would be Armaan. As per Maan's word, Armaan was infront of me within 15 minutes. He was covered in blood, his clothes were torn, his fingers no loner had nails and it was evident that Maan had taken good care of this bastard. I nodded at Maan and dragged Armaan with me. I could see the look of horror in Ayesha's eyes as soon as she saw Armaan. 

I entered Shradha's room and pushed Armaan on the floor. Shradha appeared surprised at the sight of her son, her biological son in such a battered state, but she quickly masked her reaction and calmly inquired, "Who's he?"

"You really don't know who's he?" I asked her 

"No" She said 

"Okay, then let me take good care of him." I said and signalled Abhay to bring in the Singhania's. 

The first one to enter the room was Maan along with Ayesha, followed by Uncle and Vihaan.

Ayesha was shocked and scared to look at Armaan whereas Maan had securely held his little sister in arms. Uncle and Vihaan's expressions ranged from concern to confusion, not comprehending the situation entirely.

"Ayesha, do you know this man?" I asked her 

"Yes" She replied 

"How do you know him?" I asked her 

"He..he was my stalker and tried to harass me." She said 

Uncle and Vihaan were shocked at revelation. I could see the anger in both their eyes. 

"And why didn't you tell it to anyone at home?" I asked 

"That's not true, I told mom about this." She said 

"And what did mom say?" I asked further

"She said that I should not tell it to papa or bhai or Vihaan, they would not allow me to study further and make me stay at home." She said with tears in her eyes 

I could sense the anger radiating from the Singhania men. I knew something was fishy the day Ayesha told me that she had told Shradha about the stalker. I knew her voice was low for Maan to hear and I didn't want to press the matter in front of Maan at that time. 

I moved closer to Ayesha and her her hand, "You see the condition he's in? It's all the doing of your brother. Now I want you to show him hell, Ayesha. Go ahead, we are all here." I said and Ayesha moved towards Armaan. She stood infront of him for a minute and then, slapped him hard, so hard that he fell on the ground.

"Ae ladki, mere bete se door reh." Shradha said. Her façade faltered as she struggled to maintain her composure.  

Everyone was shocked at the revelation. I smirked at her and stood infront of her, " Now you know him?" I asked her 

She remained quiet while glaring at me. 

"What's going on here?" Uncle asked in a loud voice

"She's trying to manipulate all of you Vijay." She said 

"Of course, aren't I?" I asked as I reached for the salt present on the table. With the salt I moved towards Armaan and started rubbing the salt on his wounds making him scream in pain. 

"Leave my son." She shouted 

"Now, he's your son?" I asked her 

"Yes, just leave him." She shouted and I pushed Armaan on the floor and got up.

"Why would you hide him from us Shradha? And would you let my daughter suffer?" Uncle asked and just then the door opened revealing Abhay. 

"Her gang came for their rescue, we have all of them under our direct jurisdiction. Along with Her and Awasthi." He said 

"This game will end today, won't it Shradha?" I asked her with a smirk 

"You have nothing which could prove me as a terrorist." She said while smirking 

"Cute of you think that I would arrest you without evidence. Also, even if I didn't have, the news of upcoming attack at the Taj building and the new found evidence would work in court as corroborative evidence." I said and the shock on her face was evident. 

"Time's up Shradha, wait Saba, is it?" I said and signalled very one to leave the room with me. 

As soon as we came out, I asked them to come to my office. 

"What is going on bachey?" Uncle asked me and I could sense the vulnerability in his voice. 

I took a deep breath and kneeled in front of him. 

"Uncle, the woman, you've been staying with since the last 17 years, isn't an ordinary woman. She is a terrorist. Her real name is Saba, Saba Ali. She was the one who planned the terrorist attack in Varanasi. She has taken the life of numerous innocent people." I said and I could see multiple emotions running in his eyes.

"But if that is true, then why did she stay with us for all these years? My and her relationship was always platonic, we always pretended to be a couple in love for the kids. She didn't stay with me for love, she clearly doesn't love my children. Then why?" He asked and I could feel the shock in the eyes of the Singhania siblings. 

"Uncle, she has executed many terrorist operations, Varanasi was just one of them. The Indian government got to know about her identity and whereabouts. To get a cover, it was convenient for her to be Shradha and live with you all until her next attack." I said and I could see the anger and hurt building in his eyes. 

"But she is my mother." I heard the whisper of Vihaan and I moved towards him.

"She isn't, she never was. You have only one Maa, Vihaan and that is Radha maa." I said and cupped his cheeks 

"But she also left me Bhabhi, she also left me. Am I that bad? Nobody loves me." He said and hugged me tight. I could feel his sobs.

Before I could say something, Maan came towards him, smacking Vihaan's head, he said," What do you mean no one loves you, don't I love you? Doesn't papa or Ayesha love you?" Don't ever say something like this." 

I let them both hug and move towards Ayesha, she has been awfully silent. "Ayesha, are you okay?" I asked

"Yes bhabhi, I am okay, in fact now I can see everything clearly. Now I am understanding why she  never let me bond with my brothers or papa. Why she never let me tell them about Armaan. I am grateful that she won't be around." She said and I could see tears coming out of her eyes. Uncle came towards Ayesha and said, "I am sorry mere bacha. I could not protect you, I wasn't able to see the turmoil you were in." 

"No papa, you are my hero." Ayesha said and hugged him tight. I smiled looking at them. Uncle gesture me to hug both of them and I did.

"You are also my daughter Aradhna, just like Ayesha. Don't you dare call me uncle, call me dad." He said and I smiled. 

"Not fair papa, you love your daughters more than you love your son." Vihaan said and both the brothers joined us for a hug. 

"You guys forgot me" We heard a feminine voice from behind and I smiled knowing that this family is complete.

"Radha" Papa said, while shock and longing were evident in his eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________

How did you all like the chapter? What do you think will happen now?

Vote & Comment 

Vote Target- 30 

Comment Target- 10

IG- plot_spinner