18. Ludo and Noodles

Abhimaan's POV

"I work for RAW" She said and I went blank. I didn't know how to react and suddenly we heard gunshots.

Without hesitation, Aradhna sprang into action. She started scanning the surroundings and we saw a man coming towards us with a gun.

"Stay back, Maan," she commanded in an authoritative voice.

"But Ara-" I started to speak but she cut me off in a rather dominating tone, "Stay Back Abhimaan Singhania, it is an order." Without letting me speak further, she pushed me behind a tree. 

Just as I stumbled behind the tree, the terrorist fired wildly, but Aradhna moved with the grace of a dancer, avoiding the bullets by inches. With lightning speed, she closed the distance, her fist connecting with the terrorist's jaw in a powerful punch. He staggered, momentarily stunned

Seizing the opportunity, Aradhna disarmed him, the gun clattering to the ground. Their struggle intensified. Aradhna punched and kicked him like there is no tomorrow. However, the terrorist struggled and Aradhna lost her grip. He got a hold of the gun In the scuffle, a stray bullet grazed Aradhna's arm, but she gritted her teeth against the pain, refusing to yield. I felt my whole world shattering, I felt the past playing in front of my eyes. The memories of the terrorist taking away my maa from me started playing in my mind and all I wanted to do was to run to my Jaan and hold her in my arms and that's what I was about to do but the next second I saw that with a swift kick to the terrorist's midsection, Aradhna sent him sprawling. He groaned, weakened, and yet his eyes still held malice. Aradhna, undeterred, pinned him to the ground, her knee pressing into his chest, cutting off his air supply.

"You're done," she declared, her voice steady despite the adrenaline rushing through her veins. "It's over."

At that moment, a team of officers arrived, their weapons drawn. They acknowledged Aradhna's success, appreciating her bravery and skill in apprehending the last remaining terrorist.

"Good job, officer," one of the officers praised, admiration glittering in his eyes. "You've just helped us close a major chapter."

Aradhna nodded, her breaths heavy from the fight, her arm throbbing from the wound. 

They began taking the terrorist and I moved to Aradhna and took her in my arms. 

"I am fine Maan." She said 

"No, you have a bullet inside you, we are going to the hospital." I said and picked her up in bridal style and started moving towards our car.

"No Maan, we don't need to go to the hospital." She said and I glared at her.

"Maan, I am fine and I can't just go to the hospital. I can bear a lot of pain, I am trained the way and if it was some one else shot, they would have passed out and if I go to the hospital, it would arise suspicion." She said 

"But Meri Jaan you also must be in so much pain and you need to be treated." I said as calmly as I could, making her sit in the car because inside, I was panicking like it was me who was shot. 

"Maan relax, do you have a first-aid kit in the car?" She asked me

"Yes" I said 

"Okay, you'll bring that first aid kit in my room once we reach the farmhouse. I'll be going in my room straight away while wearing my jacket so that no one knows about my wound and I'll do the dressing." She said

"But Jaan, how can you do the dressing, no we are going the hospital. Idon't care about anything else but you." I said

"Abhimaan, we are going to the farmhouse, now don't waste anytime because it is paining like a bitch." She said and I started the car and soon we reached the farmhouse. Thankfully no one was around so I took Aradhna with me to her room.