Perdia's Madman

I had the illusion that a black aura was slowly rising around Duke Perdia.

It was such an unusual momentum.

If Isis, the master of the magic tower were in front of me, it would have finished him in one fell swoop.

“Did that guy talk like that?” The low-pitched voice snapped off each word, riddling the room with tension.

All I could do was nod timidly.

‘Well, I said I wouldn’t say this….’

However, except that I invested in slush funds or heard about my mother, the only thing left to talk about were the curses about the Duke of Perdia.

In other words, it was inevitable. The action I chose to survive in the midst of this was–

“Yes, that’s what Isis, the master of the magic tower said!”

It was a strong assertion that had absolutely nothing to do with my opinion! It doesn’t matter to me; it was just the opinion of that other human being.

‘I’m sorry, Isis, but since you’re the Master of the Magic Tower, you’ll be fine.’

The Duke of Perdia quietly muttered, “It’s been quite a while since I’ve seen that mug of his…..”

“Haha,” I laughed awkwardly. “I guess you’ve known each other for a long time.”

“It’s a bad relationship.”

I knew that he didn’t like people very much, but I had never seen him so openly hate someone like this.

‘I’m sure it’s related to my mother.’

I mean, I didn’t know for sure.

Duke Perdia’s sharp gaze reached me as I was thinking about something else. I flinched and glanced over at him.

“Do you have anything else to say?”

“Is there anything else he said other than that?”

His face looked confident that there would be more.

At that moment I had to swivel my head violently. To come up with a story that had as little to do with my mother as possible.

“Ah, he’s making a trump magic tool to defeat my father. Be careful.”

“Was that all?”

“I think so-. Oh, and he said he wanted to take something away.”

That was all I said, but the duke gave a small nod as if he knew it.

“He means ‘that.’”

“What’s that?” I asked curiously.

“Perdia’s heirloom.”

I opened my mouth wide at the mind of the Magic Tower’s Master. To think of stealing the heirloom of Perdia, a family with a long history.