Immediate families

Chapter 43. Elodie’s Appearance At The Meeting Of The Immediate Families

It was clear that the sin of greed was insane. It was not human.

Setting that aside, I was actually really impressed. How could it use such an offensive tone?

I looked down at the black fox, deciding that continuing to deal with it would be a waste of time.

“Okay, let’s move on…..Fox, are you greedy?”

[That’s right.]

“Where are we?”

“[It’s a temple from the past. Where you humans sealed me away.]

“The past? Is this the past?”

[Correct.]

I suddenly fell into a strange place, and to make things more complicated, it was now somehow a space from the past?

Apparently, after being sealed by the heroes of the past, Greed seemed to have been bound to the temple of that time.

‘So, I was sucked into the place where Greed was sealed?’

Raeyan described it as a summoning, so this situation I was going through didn’t seem to be a normal situation.

What on earth do I have to do to get out of a place where only a broken temple remains? When I thought that I might never be able to get out of here, I felt dizzy.

‘Lets calm down first.’

After I calmed down, I looked at Greed again.

The cute-looking black baby fox tilted its head.

[You are the first human to come here.]

“Oh, it’s an honor–”

The moment I answered with emotion at the fact that I was the first, Greed firmly cut me off.

[An uninvited guest.]

“Oh, I’m sorry…..”

Greed. This guy has a knack for bringing people up and down.

Hah. After sighing lightly, I sat down on the base of a pillar that I could easily sit on.

I felt something sticking under my thigh, so I put my hand under and felt something bumpy.

When I took it out, it was the damn seal stone that brought me to this strange place.

Seeing that there was no reaction even if I held it in my hand now, it must be because I had already been sucked into the place where Greed was.

Lost in thought, I fiddled with the sealing stone with one hand.

Even though I still wasn’t not feeling well, I prioritized what I should do now.

First, trading with Greed.

Second, getting out of here safely.