Don't like it

The start of the prayer meeting was delayed a little more because of the commotion that occurred.

All the people of the Angellus family left the spring, so the priets said they had no choice but to wait for them. It was said the head of the household must attend the prayer meeting or something.

As a result, it seemed that the start of the prayer meeting was delayed because of me, but in fact, Dorothea Angellus was the cause.

‘Why did you bother someone who was staying still?’

I’m clearly trying my best not to be noticed.

Even so, I had a headache because of the incessant talk of ‘a savior’, and it was very annoying to work through a quarrel.

The duchess, who always had an interested expression on her face, approached me with a smile and said, “I thought it was strange because the skin disease was all healed, but I didn’t expect them to cast illusion magic on the earrings. How did you know?”

“I didn’t know either. It just happened because I was trying to rip something off.”

Ahaha. Haha.

I would be embarrassed if she questioned me further, so I just smiled and shrugged it off.

Fortunately for me, even though I noticed that the duchess had something to ask, she let it go.

“Okay. I was lucky. I had a lot of fun watching it, thanks to you.”

“I did too. Duchess Angellus must also have illusion magic tools, right?”

Themis nodded. “It was likely she had it on the ring you asked for. It was spectacle to see her turn white.”

Perdia’s duchess smiled brightly, as if she was happy just thinking about that time. Well, I hope everyone enjoyed it.

When we were waiting tirelessly for Duke Angellus to return, I felt an intense stare, as if it was poking me.

I inadvertently turned my head towards him, narrowing my eyes.

‘Why is he looking at me like that?’

An excessively explicit look was cast at me by the representative of the Duke of Severes, who had obviously never met me.

I knew it was rude to look at him like that, but I think there was a reason why he was staring like that.

Jansi, who was unmatched when it came to having connections on the dark side, must have that guy’s information.

When I gently pulled the hem of Jansi’s clothes, Jansi looked down at me with a bright smile.

“What’s wrong, Lili?”

“Brother. Do you know who that person is? I think I’m seeing him for the first time….”

I thought I saw Jansi’s expression harden for a moment when he saw the place I glanced sideways at, but surely it was an illusion, right?

“The representative of the Severes family?”

“Yes.”