Cut off you shoulders?

‘Did I sell out my country in my previous life………Ah, wait, no, I was Yoon Ga-eul in my previous life.’

So, did that mean that I had committed something equivalent to betraying my country in my previous life? Otherwise, this kind of disaster could not have happened!

What am I talking about? I lived a decent life as a law-abiding citizen!

I tried to blame my past life but failed. Then why did this ordeal come upon me?

Right now, I’m in Perdia’s carriage.

All family members of Perdia were sitting in the largest and most colorful carriage owned by the family.

From the duke to his sons, and finally, me.

‘Help me.’

I think I’m going to die of suffocation.

Filled with the desire to go home, I made eye contact with the duchess sitting opposite me.

Hicc–

Without realizing it, I breathed in and my body stiffened.

It was the first meeting after being fired as the duchess’s secret pharmacist.

‘Fortunately, I don’t think you’ve told the other family members…..’

Deep down, I was worried that the duchess might have mentioned my power or my goal of wanting to be independent, but that didn’t seem to be the case.

Of course, I don’t think anyone would care if I became independent and went off on my own, but I didn’t want the rest of the family to know until I had saved enough money.

Opposite me sat the duke and the duchess, and unfortunately Jansi and Carlot, respectively, sat on either side of me.

Sitting in the middle, I couldn’t even look out the window, it was a very ruthless, miserable, and awkward arrangement itself.

‘Sob, I’m on the edge……’

I looked to the side with eyes full of regret, but this time I made eye contact with Jansi.

Jansi smiled tenderly at me and opened his mouth.

“It’s not bad to go out together like this. How did you come up with this idea, mother?”

Themis replied languidly, “It’s not bad to get some fresh air with your family. Sometimes, this kind of thing is refreshing and good. Your father said he would gladly do so.”

Then Duke Perdia, who had his eyes closed with his arms folded, opened his eyes and looked straight ahead.

And directly in front of him……I was there.

Why, why are you looking at me?

Eventually the duke spoke in a relaxed tone.

“Elodie, I heard it’s the restaurant you wanted to go to.”

“What?”