Panic attack on stage (Chan, Lee Know, Han, Felix)

*TW PANIC ATTACK AND NOT BEING ABLE TO BREATH also not being supported by family* *Please bare with this one as I have not written a pov with multiple people before like this so it might be pretty jumpy with going person to person. Some members may not have as many pov paragraphs but will be mentioned throughout none the less*

(No ones pov)

The day of a concert was always hectic and very stressful. Crew running around to make sure everything is ready and safe for everyone. Doing last run throughs of the performance once the stage was set. Making sure everyone knew what was going on at certain points and that the talking sections of the show is sorted. This show was specifically really important to you as your family was coming to watch you. They always put you under huge pressure and would be really disappointed when you didn't do something to their standards. From a young age this is how you where treated so once you joined Stray kids they tried to reverse the way you thought around that type of subject. As the rehearsal on the stage was happening Han noticed you kept looking in one direction.

(Y/n pov)

I was trying to find where my family would be ruffly for tonights show. Knowing where not to look might be useful so I don't see them is what I thought to myself. I didn't want to be enjoying time with stay and then suddenly see them unexpectedly. I guess I was looking in that direction for a while as I felt someone appear behind me. "What you looking at?" Han gave me a heart attack whispering that in my ear. None of the boys knew my parents would be there and I wasn't sure if I should say or not. They all know that if they come to a show I might be panicked but I was fighting a mental battle about telling them due to the growing anxiety. "Just where all of stay are going to be. Doesn't feel real at all." I say trying to brush the question before having to sing the next verse of the song.

(Chans pov)

After coming off the stage from rehearsal I could see Y/n talking to a member of staff. They where pointing to specific seats and y/n seemed to get anxious almost like she knew who was going to be there. It was hard to tell what she was saying to the staff though. I decided to wait for her to walk back to the waiting room. She turned to walk towards me and just seemed so stressed or sad but once she saw me there was a smile. I knew she was hiding something but I didn't want to ask her and make whatever is going on worse. So I just waited for her and put an arm around her to walk back to the room together.

*Time skip*

(No ones pov)

Everyone had gotten the half an hour call till the concert starts. Everyone was in their outfits and just chilling on their phones or annoying one another. Felix was sat next to you and noticed how nervous you seemed to be. Before a concert you where always very calm and helping the other members destress but today was different. Looking at you worried he spoke softly, "Y/n are you okay? You seemed stressed which is so unlike you" causing everyone to look at you. As an answer you just shake your head to say your not okay which caused Felix to engulf you into a tight hug. Chan came and sat next to you. "I should have told you all earlier. Han I was looking out for specific seats not just where stay are going to be. Chan I was speaking to the staff to ask where specific seats are because my family is coming tonight. Thats why I'm so stressed out." You reply as everyone looks shocked at each other. Felix didn't let go of the hold he had on you. "Well you know to ignore them right. We all love you and support you and thats what matters. All the stay that are here support and love you. Your family is just a few people in a crowd of thousands who can't seem to see how amazing you truly are! During the show focus on us and the other stay ignore your family we're here for you." Lee Know speaks up looking serious. He was also the one to help you during flashbacks or hard times of beating yourself up due to how your family treated you. Knowing how hard the concert would be he spoke to each member before the concert to make sure they knew how to help you.