Broke my Limit (Hyunjin)

TW- None

Today was a break day for us. A chance to have a rest and recharge.

Well, not for me. I decided I wanted to practice more so I could perfect the dance for the title track of our new album 5Star. S-Class has a dance break, which I've been struggling with, so I decided today I would go to the practice room to practice it.

As much as my members were against me practising (especially Chan) , they didn't stop me. However, Hyunjin was adamant about coming with me to practice with me (and to keep an eye on me as well)

I always went above and beyond what was expected of me. I've been that way for years now. Our Stay deserves the best, and if that means pushing myself past my limits, I'll do it.

I was leaning against the wall drinking from my water bottle after practising nonstop for 5 hours. Hyunjin sat next to me. "Are you sure u wanna continue? You've been at it for 5 hours already, " Hyunjin noticed how much I was sweating. "I'm OK, I promise Jinnie. I know when to stop. Come on, let's try it again. " I put my water down and got up to move to the centre of the room.

I didn't tell Hyunjin, but I was feeling incredibly dizzy and sick. I knew I was pushing myself too far, but I couldn't stop until it was perfect. Hyunjin pressed play on the music just before the dance break as we got ready. Hyunjin was in front of me as I got ready

We got closer to the dance break. "Ready Y/N?" Hyunjin asked as he quickly turned to look at me. I nodded as he turned back.

When the break came, we threw ourselves into it. I knocked every move out, following Hyunjin's lead. When we finished, Hyunjin was panting heavily, and I was as well.

I thought everything was going well. I thought I managed to make it through. That's until I felt myself getting weaker and weaker till my body collapsed on the floor with a thud.

Hyunjin's POV

Me and Y/N had just finished the dance break. I was panting heavily and sweating quite a bit.

I was about to go grab a towel to wipe the sweat from my forehead when a loud thud cut me out of my thoughts. I quickly turned around, and the sight I saw scared me half to Death.

Y/N was laid on the floor, passed out. "OMG, Y/N?!" I ran to her and carefully placed her head on my lap "Y/N please wake up, " I softly cried. I gently picked her up and carried her to the sofa. Once I laid her down, I quickly grabbed my phone to call Chan.

Chan picked up right away. "Hyunjin? What's up? Is Y/N OK?" Chan asked."That's actually why I called. Where are you at the moment, Chan?" I asked him."In my studio. Why? What's happened?" He sounded concerned."Y/N's passed out. She pushed herself too far. " I started to cry at the thought. My phone suddenly cut off. I was so confused. Maybe the signal dropped or something...

Not even a minute later and Chan had burst through the door. "Where is she?" He sounded out of breath. I pointed to the sofa I had put Y/N on as he ran over to her.

"Y/N? Y/N, it's Chan. Please wake up. " Chan gently placed his hand on her cheek. "She's boiling. Can u pass me a water bottle and a towel?" Chan asked me. I nodded quickly before running to the corner and grabbing some water and a towel and passing them to chan.

CHAN'S POV

I carefully poured some of the water onto the towel and placed the towel on Y/N's head. It took a few minutes before I saw her eyes begin to open slowly. "Y/N? Are you OK?" I gently put my hand on her cheek."Yeah... what happened?" She asked as she slowly sat up."You passed out, darling... you overworked yourself. " Hyunjin knelt down beside me."I'm so sorry, guys.. I just wanted it to be perfect. I want Stay to be proud of myself. I let them down. I let you guys down. " Some tears left her eyes

"No no darling you didn't. You never could. We are so proud of you and always will be. " I pulled Y/N into a hug."Let's get you back to the dorm, yeah?" Hyunjin asked. Y/N nodded as she slowly sat up.

Y/N started to get up as Hyunjin and i supported her on either side. Hyunjin grabbed Y/N's bag, and we made our way back to the dorm.

Y/N's Pov

Chan and Hyunjin helped me back to the dorm after my incident in the training room. When we got back to the dorm, Chan and Hyunjin took me to the sofa as I sat down "Chan is that you?" Felix's voice could be heard as he entered from the kitchen. When he saw me, his smile instantly dropped "Y/N are you OK?" He asked as he approached me."I'm OK Lixie, don't worry. I'm just a little tired. " I gave him a smile as he hugged me.

All the other boys soon filed in, and we sat around the living room, me sitting in between Hyunjin and Chan. "How are you feeling Y/N?" Changbin asked as the boys all looked at me. The TV was on, but none of us were really paying attention to it. "Alright. Head still hurts from the fall, but I'll be ok. " I smiled."Glad to hear it. We were worried about you, " Han replied."We thought Hyunjin had done something to you cause of how long you were gone, " Minho added."I would never. She's amazing. " Hyunjin smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder."What's the plan for tomorrow then? What are we doing?" I asked.

The boys looked at me like I had gone mad. "You seriously think you're going back to work tomorrow?" Jeongin asked."We are not letting you do anything tomorrow, Alright? You're on bed rest" Seungmin added "Can't I at least come to practice tomorrow just to watch? I promise I won't do anything. Please?" Everyone looked at chan. "Fine, but no dancing at all. Got it?" Chan replied "You got it. Can we watch this new show on Netflix? It's called My Demon. Please?"

The boys all agreed as Minho searched up the show for us.

We spent the night watching the show and ended up falling asleep on the sofa together. We had blankets over as we all drifted off. Chan turned the tv off before he eventually went to sleep with us.

I felt so incredibly lucky to be surrounded by these incredible boys. I can't believe I get to spend every day with them.

(Written by Brooke)

( I hope you guys like this little one by me. Make sure to request if you ever have an idea!)