Trying (Lee Know)

*TW SELF HARM AND BLOOD*

(Lee Know pov)

It was finally Friday after a long and stressful week. We always had to be up early and had multiple dance practises or recording sessions to do a day and there felt like there was no time to breath. It was stressful and tension was high at points where the choreographer would be shouting at members who where repeatedly messing up or just in stress in general. Some members would get heated with each other but anything was resolved quickly knowing they went at each others throats due to stress. The whole week though i was worried about y/n as something seemed off with her. I knew that she struggled with stress at times and she had a bad habit of self harming when it got to much for her to handle. Due to my own stress and constantly being pulled to do extra recording or rehearsals I hadn't had time to talk to y/n yet to check in on her. When I saw her today I knew something wasn't right. She was wearing a hoodie for the second day in a row and wouldn't take it off even when we started to rehearse. Knowing her past struggle I grew concerned but hoped she was just cold or couldn't be bothered to take the jumper off and that she wasn't hiding a relapse. I knew I had to make sure to talk to her soon though as she seemed quieter as well today which was a clear sign she's stressed.

(Y/n pov)

Throughout the whole dance rehearsal I could feel Lee Know's eyes on me. He definitely knew something was up as I was wearing a hoodie to rehearsals for the second day in a row to rehearsals and was quieter than usual. I just kept my head down trying to avoid making eye contact which would mean having a conversation. If I could just get through the rehearsal I could avoid Lee Know the rest of the day as I had to record with 3racha before heading home. Problem was the choreographer was being harsh today and I couldn't seem to get anything right in his eyes. It was stressing me out more and more. We couldn't move on from this one song until I got the song right the whole way through. Chan had called a five minute break where I ran off to the bathroom. I didn't care anymore I had to relieve the pain in my head by cutting.

(Lee Know pov)

As the five minute break was called Y/n ran off to the bathroom. I was worried about her the choreographer was being really harsh today. Y/n seemed to be struggling so when she finally came back from the bathroom clearly upset we started rehearsing the dance again. The break must of helped or the adrenaline from crying but she managed to get the dance first time meaning we could move on to the next dance. After the small break the rehearsal became easy and we was able to wrap up on time. Y/n had to go and record with 3racha so I decided to go back to the dorm and talk to her later on.

(Y/n pov)

As I headed to record with 3racha my arm was really hurting from rehearsal and cutting. I couldn't tell the boys as everyone thinks I'm clean from it and I don't want to disappoint anyone from relapsing. As I was recording I kept fiddling with my sleeve of my hoodie to keep tears from forming and getting overwhelmed from the pain.

(No ones pov)

As you where recording Changbin had noticed that something didn't seem right. Normally when you where recording you wouldn't fiddle with anything with nerves but today you where. As you where recording you kept messing lyrics up and clearly stressing out. "Y/n do you want to just take a breather outside for fresh air with Changbin?" Chan asked seeing how stressed you seemed to be getting as you kept messing up. You nodded as you left the recording room and left the room with Changbin. He took you outside to just take a breather and calm down. As you where out of the room Chan shoots Lee Know a text:

Bang Chan: Lee just wanted to say I'm worried about y/n. She's fiddling with her hoodie sleeve a lot and keeps messing up lyrics which she never does. I might send her home early and record another day but I'll see what see what she's like after getting some air with Changbin.