chapter 3

Author Pov-

3 year later

A little girl crying in a dark basement. That little girl had bruises and scars all over her little body

The basement door opened and some men dragged a beaten girl and threw her near the little girl and closed the door.

The girl got up and went to the little girl and she said" forgive me Bella, I could not save you this time but remember I always protect you.

Bella said"No angel, you alwwy sav me you Tek mos of my bewting on you so I no give oucies, you know I call you Angel becose you alwas sav me, you are my guardian angel that's why I call you angel .
I wav you angel.....

Bella cupped her face in her little hands and said" becose me master giv you oucies and you hav do bad- bad things I sowwy .

"No, no Sweety that's not your fault" that girl said

That girl said" one day I will save you from this place"
..
..
.....
.....

.....
.....
......

2 hours ago

I woke up on the hard ground of the basement again. I rubbed my tried eyes...

I heard a pair of angry feet prepared for what was coming and quickly satt against wall with eyes on ground.

(Tw: Abuse)

"GET UP YOU LITTLE BITCH" master yelled while he pushed open the door.

I stayed frozen because of fear.

"I SAID SOMETHING GET UP YOU LITTLE SHIT" master yelled

He then kicked me to the ground a scream left my mouth, he grabbed my hair and slapped me very hard and I am sobbing while my hands on my mouth because master told me I have very bad voice and he keep kicking my whole body and then ...

Suddenly angel come and said " you promised that if I obey you than you will not do anything to bella"

" Yes, I promised you but I'm bored and I want some Entertainment so.... Master Laugh evily

" Than beat me, hurt me do whatever you want but please leave bella she is just a taddle..

"Oh! As your wish guard's
Take my love(angel) to the torture chamber and your lovely angel has dared to raise her voise on me now she will be punished

"No, don't giv angel oucies, she so nice...... No oucies" bella cried

Present time

Bella is cleaning Angel's injury with a wet clothe.

" Don't worry kiddo, I'm fine.
And soon I will save you from here I promise she locked her pinkie with Bella's little pinkie and both of them said together "we promise"

Hy star's 💫 💫

did you like this chapter???

Plz like and comment

Love you alll ❤️❤️❤️❤️