Chapter 12

From today onwards I will give targets to all of you and I will not update until you complete the target......

100+ like is your next target for next updete.

Author Pov-

Everyone was sitting in the living room, all the men were discussing about mafia related businesses and the rest of the ladies were also busy in their work.

Aris and other elder brothers were discussing about their legal business.

Just then the sound of small footsteps was heard and the faces of all the family members started smiling and even Noono's face also had a slight smile.

Bella laughing and walking down the stairs smoothly.

"Hello everyone" bella said happily.
Everyone wished her.
"Hy sweetheart" Alex said said.

Everyone started looking at each other and Bella got confused.

Everyone wanted to know about Bella's past but remained silent thinking that she might get scared.

Everyone started looking towards Alexender, Alexander took a deep breath and asked Bella calmly
"Bella we all want to know about your past,That is, where were you when you did not meet us? You trust us all, but if you cannot tell now, then we all will wait until you trust us completely"

"No Daddy, it's not like that. I trust you all, I too will tell you everything." Bella said.

"You sure baby, there is no pressure on you" Aris said and everyone nodded.

"No Bubba, I am pretty sure" Bella showing her thumb.

"But you guys will listen peacefully without interrupting me." Bella said sternly Everyone tried hard to not laugh.

"Umm, I don't know from the beginning but I always saw Angel taking care of me.
Angels will always protect me whenever bad people try to hurt me.
Angel always got big ouchy to save me.Angel never let me get hurt, She would rather fight with anyone for me.
I told you all that once a bad man tried to touched me in a wrong way. Angel got very angry, her eyes also turned red and she hit that man so much that he was never seen again.
Then angel tell me about good touch, bad touch angel taught me many thing like alphabet, counting, tables adding, subtracting, multiplication division,
After I learned the basics, Angel taught me advanced studies, so That's why Luca's homework easily.
Angel told me to stand up for myself.
Angel taught that unless we stand up for ourselves, people will intimidate us.Everyone oppresses the weak.
Angel is the most special person in my life.
Angel has the most special place in my heart so I nicknamed her Angel because she is my guardian angel and I love her very much.
angel taught me to swim.
I love my angel sooo sooo much." Bella Explain everything.

The whole family was listening to Bella's words and everyone could easily see that whenever she talked about Angel, Bella's eyes would light up and her smile would also increase.
Everyone started getting jealous of whoever this Angel is because Bella loves her the most.
This can be understood by looking at her eyes and smile, but they was also happy that wherever she stayed during these 3 years, there was someone who took such care of her.

Everyone was surprised to hear Bella's next words.

"Daddy,You know that Angel told me I'd find you in the park."

Flashback-

Before Bella run away, Angel said "Bella, you run straight from here, after a short distance you will come to a park, go there, you will find your daddy there."

"But how do I know he is my Daddy?
I have never seen him" Bella asked

" Do you trust me?" Angel asked.

" More than myself" bella said

"Than trust me and run away"

Flashback end-

" But how does your Angel know that I
Will meet you there?" Alexender asked confusely.

" Because my Angel is soo intelligent that's why." Bella said proudly.

Then a sound starts coming from the bella's stomach. Everyone laughed.

"Let's quickly fill our Little Bear's Little Tummy" Iris said.

Iris goes into the kitchen with Bella and all the ladies also follow her.

" We have to find out who this angel is" Noono said in cold tone.

"i want to watch a movie" bella said

" Which one sweetie" Enzo asked.

" Beauty and the beast" Bella said while jumping.

" Luca and Brendon go with bella " Aris said

"Noo, please with everyone" Bella said and show her puppy eyes.

" Sorry sorelina, we have work- Alexender cut off by Noono.

"Everyone freshened up and reached the theater room, it's my Order" Noono said

"Yahhhhh" bella happily run to treater room.

At treater room-

Everyone was sitting peacefully except one little birdie which was jumping in front of the big screen.

"They look sooo cute" Bella said Looking at Movie Characters.

" Bella, don't you feel scared after seeing this beast?" Marcello asked.

" why would I be afraid" Bella asked confusely.

" Because he is a Beast" this time Emilo said Normally.

"And who said he is bad or dangerous? Just because he is a beast doesn't mean he has a bad heart.
Those who are bad on the outside do not mean that they are also bad on the inside.
They said " Every Beauty needs her Beast to protect her from everything but him."
You all can see how the Beast saved Bella from they wild wolf.
( You all maybe remember this scane in the movie)
Just like They said" he set the Fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her"

Everyone attention on bella What a small girl understands so much. When Bella saw that everyone's attention was on her, she felt shy and her cheeks became red.
Everyone chucked.

When Bella saw Beast and bells dance, she shyly approaches Aris and says" Bubba, can you dance with me because your my prince" bella shyly said.

But the surprising thing was that Aris' ears were also light red.
Everyone looked at Aris and started laughing because it was the first time that the great Aris Romeno was seen blushing.

" Okay, sorelina" Aris said gently.

" Not like normal, just like in movie" bella demands.

" Okay, my highness." Aris bow a little and Then he got down on one knee and said " Would the most beautiful princess in this world like to dance with me"

" YESS" bella said

They both dance and everyone clapping.

Hy star's 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Did you all like this chapter.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stay healthy and stay happy.

Now complete your target for next updete.😉😉